Your Insurance Office Help Please

blemer

Expert
I need some help in trying to get a hold of whoever is in running YIO now. I lost my system which I have posted on here for several months now. I have called and emailed every number and email I could find without a return call or email. I want to get up and running again with YIO but really dont want to have to pay for a new syatem. They have to have record of my purchase. I still have voicemails thanking me for the sale.

Should I give up and look for new system? Need your help...

Thanks
Ben

I'm surprised you're not getting a response from them.

Paul does make a good point though, depending on your needs there are a lot of free and/or inexpensive cloud based systems.

I'm surprised you're not getting a response from them.

Paul does make a good point though, depending on your needs there are a lot of free and/or inexpensive cloud based systems.

Zoho and Free CRM come to mind. Are there any others that are recommended?

I've played around with both but for reasons I can't recall at the moment, settled on Zoho. But I have to say I (and many others) was hacked off when Zoho was down for basically the whole business day (if not longer) a few months ago. You get what you pay for, of course.

I've played around with both but for reasons I can't recall at the moment, settled on Zoho. But I have to say I (and many others) was hacked off when Zoho was down for basically the whole business day (if not longer) a few months ago. You get what you pay for, of course.

Check out Radius. On free but it works.

Sugar and vTiger. You do need hosting which is a few bucks a month, but that's it. Can even host it on the same account as your website.

Check out Radius. On free but it works.

Radius is a very good solution. I like their software a lot.

Why don't I use it?

Their orange color scheme hurts my old eyes.

I've asked/told them about it and they say "too bad" no one else has that problem.

I told them that is would not be a very difficult programming problem to solve in making the interface user selectable. They told me that it is not on their immediate agenda.

If the screens don't bother you, Radius might be the solution you are looking for. Not free, not cheap but their cost is comparable to their competitors. Give it a try.

Sugar and vTiger. You do need hosting which is a few bucks a month, but that's it. Can even host it on the same account as your website.

How easy is downloading vtiger on hosting site? 1 to 5? and how do you deal with bugs? I sampled vtiger on demand and liked extras compared to Zoho.

How easy is downloading vtiger on hosting site? 1 to 5?

If you have a high school education and can follow directions, I'd say it is very easy... a "1."

If you did not graduate high school, I'd say it is a '5."

How high is up?

Last edited by a moderator:
How easy is downloading vtiger on hosting site? 1 to 5? and how do you deal with bugs? I sampled vtiger on demand and liked extras compared to Zoho.

Depends on your host. It's really simple with Hostgator (I have a reseller account), but most hosts have a one click install option.

With bugs, you're more or less on your own. It's very stable and easy to use along with a huge online community of support, but that's the price of free.

Back