Your Insurance Office Help Please

I recently (within the last week) had to reload YIO. Jacqueline was very quick to assist with a new unlock code. From my initial email to her, she responded within a couple of hours.

Yea, sure but with the developer/founder gone, it's not a smart business decision to use YIO as part of an insurance business. And there are other desktop CRM's like ACT.

I am probably one of the least tech knowledgeable people I know. Yet, I own and use somewhat current technology.

Seems that someone with the chops to build on this could make some money with this.

Agents here are using no CRM up to custom builds. For a single life or FE agent that wants to plug and play this is a good option in my opinion.

Frank not being part of the deal is a big deal. However, at a lower price point it would still sell. IMHO

You could try AgencyIntel. I have it and it is easy to use and covers all the bases...CRM, Lead System, Commissions tracking, Agency reporting. I've used AMS, and one or two others but this is so much better. There is a little work in setting it up but they helped with that, and after that it takes care of it's self.....hope this helps

For a single life or FE agent that wants to plug and play this is a good option in my opinion.

Frank not being part of the deal is a big deal. However, at a lower price point it would still sell. IMHO

I still wouldnt waste time/money on a product, that won't be updated or supported correctly.

Tins-- Curious, why do you say that? It's different than the CRMs we are talking about because it does marketing automation also. I always thought web based was nicer, but it seems the consensus here is desktop?

Tins-- Curious, why do you say that? It's different than the CRMs we are talking about because it does marketing automation also. I always thought web based was nicer, but it seems the consensus here is desktop?

I'm going to disagree, I think most folks prefer web based.

Back