Your Insurance Office Help Please

Frank sent the unlock system code in an email to the buyer. I know in yahoo email I can type Frank Statsny or YIO or Your Instance Office and pull up every email Frank sent me providing I didn't delete it. I kept most of Frank's emails usually in a folder on my email account.

If your email allows you to search just your email, you might want to try looking for it that way.
Another option would be to call your credit card company and see if you can file a claim for product never received per agreement. Might depend on how long ago you purchased.

Another thing is the unlock code was probably only for one time. You should actually have a record for payment if you dig hard enough somewhere. When I get a chance to look I can tell you the name who you were billed from. Then call whoever you paid with and get a transaction receipt.

Perhaps with a receipt you might be able to get it straightened out.

Is it still possible to even get the system anymore anybody know?

Last edited:
Last I knew it was available and his wife was still providing support for it, but things can change.

Last I knew it was available and his wife was still providing support for it, but things can change.

I was going to buy it a couple weeks ago. I emailed and called the phone number listed on the site, a few different times (wanted to talk to somebody before putting down $300). Never got an answer. I haven't decided which system I'll go with now.

I'm surprised no one has bought that from Frank's wife. Seems like he had a lot of momentum.

I disagree. I believe there are a lot of people that would pay a one time price for an easy to use CRM.

I think older guys may want a desktop application. But younger agents were brought up with the Internet (I'll bet many don't even remember when there was no Internet!) and their lives revolve around the web and being "connected." The will want a web-based CRM... something like RadiusBob.

There are still guys who howl at the moon about internet security and data break-ins, but most people have "moved on" to the web for so many financial business functions... banking, stock trading, insurance buying, etc.

I was surprised to learn that many college students don't use a mail client like Outlook or Apple Mail. They love the browser "experience" and use web-based Gmail or similar services. it's like that don't want to be "tied down" to an app... they want everything in the web. I don't think too many of them write their term papers on the Google docs, but I bet that is coming as browsers get more features and HTML5 starts to proliferate.

I don't see much future in a stand-alone desktop application these days.... not for younger people anyway.

Al
I am here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. I believe there are a lot of people that would pay a one time price for an easy to use CRM.

Yea, sure but with the developer/founder gone, it's not a smart business decision to use YIO as part of an insurance business. And there are other desktop CRM's like ACT.

al3 said:
I think older guys may want a desktop application. But younger agents were brought up with the Internet (I'll bet many don't even remember when there was no Internet!) and their lives revolve around the web and being "connected." The will want a web-based CRM... something like RadiusBob.

There are still guys who howl at the moon about internet security and data break-ins, but most people have "moved on" to the web for so many financial business functions... banking, stock trading, insurance buying, etc.

I was surprised to learn that many college students don't use a mail client like Outlook or Apple Mail. They love the browser "experience" and use web-based Gmail or similar services. it's like that don't want to be "tied down" to an app... they want everything in the web. I don't think too many of them write their term papers on the Google docs, but I bet that is coming as browsers get more features and HTML5 starts to proliferate.

I don't see much future in a stand-along desktop application these days.... not for younger people anyway.

Al
I am here.

I've always used a desktop CRM (ACT) because it works better than anything else I've found. Most online ones I've tried won't even mail merge Word documents which I consider a minimum requirement.

However I must be cutting edge because I have NEVER used Outlook in any form. I have never understood what it adds. I have always used Yahoo mail. I have no clue what Outlook mail does that Yahoo doesn't do.

I'm surprised no one has bought that from Frank's wife. Seems like he had a lot of momentum.

Some one should buy it and continue it. It is a good program but not if there is no support. Maybe Jacqueline doesn't need it or has been immobilized by losing Frank so suddenly. However, I will add that this is PURE speculation on my part.

Last edited:
Back