Your Internet Fax Service

Why do you guys like these efax services over a regular fax machine?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems to me that you could have all your companies on speed dial and send all your apps off rather quickly, without having to scan first. I admit it's been 20 years since I last wrote an app. Have things changed that much? Are most apps nowadays done on iPads? Am I really that old? :cry:

Try MajicJack .. its only $45 to start and then like $20 after the first year or I believe they have a great multi year rate. Thats what I use and haven't had any problems with it as long as the internet isn't down.

How is their efax service? I use the Line2 for phone calls and it works well.

Works well. On occasion, I will have someone say it's not working, but I tend to think it's their side. Too many people can fax to me, so I don't think its a common issue. 888 number and fax for $24/month. Although I might get rid of the 888 number. I have so few call on it. They tend to use my other line most.

Edit - I get an 888 phone number and a local number for fax, so its two services. Just wanted to make that clear.

Last edited:
Another vote for RC. I really like their call controller app.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like getting my faxes in PDF by email. I can decide to print, file, delete or forward it with a click. Being a grey beard I prefer my old ways of sending faxes. Like Arn I have a multi-function machine I use to send out faxes.

My sentiments exactly. However I do use their rcfax.com email service for sending PDFs.

For FexQuotes, it's a snap to send a PDF quote sheet via RC

Last edited:
Another vote for RC. I really like their call controller app.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My sentiments exactly. However I do use their rcfax.com email service for sending PDFs.

For FexQuotes, it's a snap to send a PDF quote sheet via RC

BTW, I made a nice sale to a client's daughter, because I had your quoting system on my phone. Thanks.

Last edited:
The one great thing about my experience with Ring Central is the fax service. Never an issue.

I am moving from them but if the new company doesn't work well on the fax I will go back to RC.

I used RC and it was flawless for a year. Then I ran into a problem where carriers were not receiving my faxes. I was not the only one having this issue at the time and I am sure they have since fixed the problem. That being said I switched to Efax and it's been solid.

bpenn9 said:
I used RC and it was flawless for a year. Then I ran into a problem where carriers were not receiving my faxes. I was not the only one having this issue at the time and I am sure they have since fixed the problem. That being said I switched to Efax and it's been solid.

I prefer uploading the app directly to the carriers website over faxing. There is no denying the app got there and most assign a policy number immediately.

Back