Your Job Is At Risk Of Elimination (Medicare-For-All)......

May 31, 2019

1. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    Congratulations on your determination to rebuild and bounce back. You are still hanging around here, so are your 2 income streams insurance/finance related or what?

somarco, Jun 9, 2019
  2. InsuranceGuy29

InsuranceGuy29 Expert

State:
    Illinois
    This is an EXTREMELY GOOD post. My sentiments exactly. My goal in posting this thread is to just kind of wake everyone up. My other expertise is in economics/politics. I've seen agents get decimated by the passing of the ACA, when no one thought it could happen.

Let me tell, you people like AOC, Omar, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Pramila Jayapal, etc., might be economic morons, and I'm sure we all laugh at their idiocy, but I'll tell ya this.........when enough morons get together, they can enact change -- and this is something we all need to be awake to. In the same way they organize, we agents and brokers have to do the same thing.

Ever since I entered this industry, one thing I have noticed about a lot of the partnering agents at my upline is, they're VERY comfortable -- even though a good amount of our jobs rely on what happens in the political realm. They come in when they want, are very nonchalant, go on a few vacations, write a few new clients, here and there, but I don't think many of them realize this can all be wiped out tomorrow -- with the swipe of a pen.

Everyone needs to wake up, follow politics, educate themselves and others, and get out AHEAD of these issues. Use the tools given to you (internet comments sections, community groups, your own clients, etc.) to educate people and wake them up to the horrors of socialized medicine. Bernie Sanders knows he's peddling bullcrap, but he's a trained career Communist deceiver, and it's what he's good at.

The general public, generally being good-hearted, naive, and not following this stuff closely, doesn't realize exactly how evil a guy like this is. It's a complete Trojan horse attempt at a takeover of our lives. It's all right there in Communist Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals." "You control the peoples healthcare, you control the people."

Right now this idea is an absolute pipe dream, but more-and-more of these Commie organizations are getting together, protesting, and making noise. This is why you need to get out ahead of these people, educate the public, and put your foot on their necks, EARLY, so that the coal gets removed from the train. If the general public doesn't want it or like the idea, it doesn't get done. It's that simple.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019