Your Job Is At Risk Of Elimination (Medicare-For-All)......

Hearsay? I don't think it means what you think it means.

It's like Theology.. it's not what you think it means.

Read your own article and use 10th grade reading comprehension.

Stop the bull you had me show you stuff show me something no just insults typical lib

No just say you lie you lie prove pove yourself But you yourself is not willing to support your position

accuse accuse but no backup

You Are Full of it You got nothing you are a piece of

not because of your views but because of your tactics

Last edited:
No just say you lie you lie prove pove yourself But you yourself is not willing to support your position

accuse accuse but no backup

You Are Full of it You got nothing you are a piece of

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I truly apologize for making you upset. While we disagree, my honest to goodness thought was we were having a discussion. It had become circular, and not doing either one of us any good. So I don't want to participate anymore.

I tend to think that I have different opinions than some of you, but I try not to be a complete dick. If I crossed that line I am definitely sorry.

I interpret what you see as fact differently.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I truly apologize for making you upset. While we disagree, my honest to goodness thought was we were having a discussion. It had become circular, and not doing either one of us any good. So I don't want to participate anymore.

I tend to think that I have different opinions than some of you, but I try not to be a complete dick. If I crossed that line I am definitely sorry.

I interpret what you see as fact differently.

You have accused me, you have insulted me to bring you evidence outside of my word and when I ask you to do the same instead you insult me

but this is what libs have been doing since Obama its the saul arlinski method

you happened to catch me on a bad day too so just more fuel on the fire But tired of the same old baloney from you guys

You have accused me, you have insulted me to bring you evidence outside of my word and when I ask you to do the same instead you insult me

but this is what libs have been doing since Obama its the saul arlinski method

No I asked you to reread the article and to use 10th grade comprehension. The paper you cited refutes your argument if you stop looking at just quotes and instead what the entire paper is about.

I don't consider that an insult as High School level comprehension is actually pretty advanced. I can understand how that could come across as insulting. Like I said, I apologize.

However, you're absolutely right. I'm not ever going to take you at your word when it is inconsistent with reality. You have to have evidence to support that the ACA is designed to take care dollars from the elderly to spend on the young.

That's not reality. Sorry.

Really, seriously, truthfully... This is my last post about it. You win.

No I asked you to reread the article and to use 10th grade comprehension. The paper you cited refutes your argument if you stop looking at just quotes and instead what the entire paper is about.

How does it refute what I said it talks about allocating healthcare based on Age it IS what I have been saying It is exactly what I have been saying
the complete lives system produces a priority curve on which individuals aged roughly 15 and 40 years get the most substantial chance, whereas the youngest and oldest people get changes that are attenuated.’”

His chart is also there what is the world are you talking about

You have to have evidence to support that the ACA is designed to take care dollars from the elderly to spend on the young.

That's not reality. Sorry.

Really, seriously, truthfully... This is my last post about it. You win.

Did I say that No I said that is what the people behind it want to eventually have, I never said ACA does that.

It does Not,

however, it is a trojan horse designed to die a slow death and pave the way for the one payer system That WILL do that

As far as the Obama Video it was when he was speaking to Seiu leader before he was president a couple of clips from that are in some of the videos But the full lecture was taken down

The quotes from Emanuel where not from a paper but a lecture which also has been taken down the quotes remain like a quoted deleted post here

Last edited:

I don't consider that an insult as High School level comprehension is actually pretty advanced. I can understand how that could come across as insulting. Like I said, I apologize.

You Sir are Full of it

The whole premise of the thread is that Medicare for All threatens agents jobs.. heard the same thing about Medicare for Seniors and look what that did for the health market... Just think, instead of Somarco having 5.2 million possible prospects, it will be 300 million.. :yes:

Back