Your Opinion

RFG

I have a potential client looking for $50,000 of permanent Life Ins. I would like your opinion. Here's the scenario: Female, age 62, Ht. 5'5" & Wt. 222 lbs, no tobacco, on disability from a car accident, Meds for: Blood pressure 10 yrs, Addison's disease since 1982, Heart meds for 2 yrs; she had a heart valve replacement for a Murmur in 2016, Cholesterol stable (preventative med), & a Water pill. Can this case be underwritten traditionally and what carrier might you suggest?

The heart meds and heart valve replacement for 2 years... and she seems to be a little under-height for her weight.

For the amount you're looking for, I bet there may be a guaranteed issue company out there, but I don't know that part of the business. You might get better results and input by asking in the FE forum.

FE prospect all day long, and twice on Sunday. Between health problems and build, almost certainly table rated. I would put the person in a SIWL policy she might actually qualify for.

Hey Folks thanks much for your insight. I posted this on the FE forum and got some great feedback. Appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Back