1 License, 3 Different Jobs?

Thank you for your service in the Military. I want to be able to do what you do full time, in due time. I have already started with Health Markets. I just need to start my cliental base and slowly make it grow enough to quit those call center places for good.
I really value my time and want total control of it like you.

Take care.

Not sure I'll ever be "in control". They say if you're in control, you're just not going fast enough.

! I like that quote!

Update.
Well I did not get the Univers job. The hiring manager told me straight up that if I spoke Spanish I would be off to training. Well, I will continue to work all avenues. Take care.

Alot has changed since my last post. Today i just passed the state exam for property and casualty. I have all lines of insurance now. Planning on joing a local pnc insurance and see if i can make it grow from 2 stores to 20! Who wants in?!

At least you're still in the business of insurance 9 months after you originally posted. Most don't even get that far and disappear into the abyss.

Keep us posted on your progress (or lack thereof).

Lol. Good morning guys! Good to hear from you.
I will get alittle more in depth into my career situation.

I realize very quickly that working for live ops at my home was and should be the last resort as a insurance broker who wants to make some serious money.

My first season of Obamacare was definitely a bumpy road and a great learning experience. Could have been way better but im looking forward to next season.

Took 2 months to pass the state exam from the start of the course.

I have a couple questions for the experts......
Can you run two different commercial locations for car insurance and have a 440 in each one?
Can you have a 440 inside of the office all day on their own conducting insurance transactions without a 220 present?

Are there any General lines agents out there that can share their experiences with me?

Thanks for all who share their ideas.

Back