15 Yr Term Table H, 38 YO Diabetic, Not Overweight

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
If this person was older, they would actually have a lower table rating with diabetes Type II, according to carrier.

Waiting for word from underwriter, any chance of asking for lower table rating in 1-2 years if blood markers improve.

3X the rate? I imagine there may be lower possibilities out there.

If this person was older, they would actually have a lower table rating with diabetes Type II, according to carrier.

Waiting for word from underwriter, any chance of asking for lower table rating in 1-2 years if blood markers improve.

Run it here: XRAE Pre-screen - Pinney Insurance

To answer your question---yes, with a new exam and app. It was likely table H due to crazy high a1c or fasting glucose. Younger the diagnosis, worse the rating...even if in a few years tried reapplying. Going to get a couple extra tables just because of young diagnosis.

Who was t8 with? If it is like NYL, then move on to the next carrier. Go to a Pru, Protective, AIG etc.

Table H AND he's type II diabetic under 40? These usually point to bad labs or a very recent diagnosis. If someone's willing to even touch recon take it but this has to get on the stick and get this under control or else he get to lose weight the bad way.

Don't worry about why he is rated, you can't change that. Find the best product and price. Banner and AIG table rate off standard plus instead of standard, so their rated prices are cheaper.

Back