2009 Health Insurance Ratings

Very interesting. I think Dave mentioned that MostChoice can not use the same "key words" that they previously had been using (Google slap, maybe?). Or something like that.

I wonder if that has impacted the quality of their leads.

Re: 2009 Health Insurance Leads Ratings

Hello there,
I am making a pleasant assumption that you did not list our company because we are too good to be true - in statistical term an "outlier"?
Bestinsleads.com
*** WARNING ***

I gave these guys a try for health insurance leads. Awful! Overweights, dental leads, etc. Even tried to charge me for leads outside the area I ordered. No action on credits, no communication whatsoever.

Stay away.

Dear Insurance Professionals,

You yourself decide about how fair this guy is judging us…

1. This gentleman [moonlight..] signed up with our service with a credit card with no money or available credit. We sent him about <b>7-10 leads</b>. We could not charge his card even once.
2. How can he judge a company by 7-10 leads?
3. How can he expect credit without paying a single penny?

There are a lot of agents in this forum who are happy with our service and buying leads for 4-5 years. We make sure our visitors are not bombarded with phone calls.
If you want to try our leads, there are no setup fee, no contract.

Regards,
Monti Ray
Bestinsleads .com
800-959-9247

*** WARNING ***

I gave these guys a try for health insurance leads. Awful! Overweights, dental leads, etc. Even tried to charge me for leads outside the area I ordered. No action on credits, no communication whatsoever.

Stay away.

You yourself decide about how fair this guy is judging us…

1. This gentleman [moonlight..] signed up with our service with a credit card with no money or available credit. We sent him about <b>7-10 leads</b>. We could not charge his card even once.
2. How can he judge a company by 7-10 leads?
3. How can he expect credit without paying a single penny?

Regards,

Monti Ray
Bestinsleads .com
800-959-9247

Monti, you're getting yourself into some very serious trouble. You should be very concerned about legal action.

As I emailed you previously, there is nothing wrong with the credit card - it's got lots and lots of headroom on it.

After receiving the first twelve leads from you (not 7 to 10), and discovering that five of those were total sh*t (outside of the zips I ordered, dental leads, etc.) I decided you weren't worthy of carte blanche with my credit card, and I withdrew the authorization.

In addition, you fail to mention that I offered to send you a check for the seven leads that were at best borderline, but received no response from you (outside of your threat to turn it over to your "legal department").

I stand by my word: you, and your leads are crap.

We'll see who's "legal department" will get involved now.

They are not endorsed by the IHIAA

You may want to look at his website then, especially where it says,
"Endorsed by IHIAA".

Auto, Home, Health Insurance leads at BestInsLeads.Com & QuickHealthInsurance.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are not endorsed by the IHIAA

Why do you have a link to them under "Affiliates" then? (see the "Shared Leads" section...)

Insurance Training - Leading Online Health Insurance Agent Training Resource

Last edited:
Oh, we're talking about Monti's leads? Heck yes we endorse them - I thought this was referring to the live transfer leads - my bust.

Jessie McDonald writes most of his business using Monti's leads and has been for years.

Back