3 Amigos Walk into Texas And.....BAM!

The stones hit me hard Monday night, I was sitting talking with Matt and all of a sudden I went pale, sweaty and I just knew it was on!! Tuesday by 9am I had passed 2 stones and was good to go, cant stop this man from riding with beast in beast mode, ummm I mean riding with EZmoney:biggrin:

Man, you were DEFINITELY a trooper. You took it like a champ :)

Yuuuuuuuuuup

Father, Uncle, Grandfather, ALL had kidney stones. Hell they still get them. Dad warns me I'll be getting them and I'm like nope, filtered water drinker here. I mean legit filtered with a fancy unit under my sink.

Sugar doesn't cause kidney stones, it's our damn Florida water. By the time it goes from the aquifer thru the limestone it legit has sediment, basically very tiny rocks. No shock those build up in your kidney overtime.

I love me some sweet tea, but VERY rarely drink it. 64oz of filtered water daily. My brother is a huge Coca-Cola drinker but he's good too because they use a very good water filtration system to make coke with.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it to keep the fear away :err:

Or leave Florida. .....dang.

----------

Every member of my family that has gotten stones had 1 major thing in common: Major tea drinkers.

That and Florida. .

Big shout out to Matt and his wife for showing me super hospitality, especially when I cramped out with a kidney stone.

Do you actually see the stones that pass or are they mostly too small, like a grain of sand? Every now and then I think I have one pass but I never can see anything.

Do you actually see the stones that pass or are they mostly too small, like a grain of sand? Every now and then I think I have one pass but I never can see anything.

Sometimes they don't even pass. They hurt like hell when they are moving from your kidneys to your bladder. Once they reach your bladder...no pain. Unless they decide to move on out.

Back