55 yr old Male- kidney dialysis

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Morning Folks. Had a lady call me yesterday. Wants to insure her dad who has been on kidney dialysis for 6 yrs. Is guaranteed issue our only option here? I have never wrote a "sick" person and always getting inquiries.
Is there a tool where we can enter in all the medications a person is on and list their illness etc and it'll just give us what companies/products would be best for the client? There has to be.

Morning Folks. Had a lady call me yesterday. Wants to insure her dad who has been on kidney dialysis for 6 yrs. Is guaranteed issue our only option here? I have never wrote a "sick" person and always getting inquiries.
Is there a tool where we can enter in all the medications a person is on and list their illness etc and it'll just give us what companies/products would be best for the client? There has to be.

Sounds like GI to me. Non of my FE companies will take this condition unless it is issued GI.

If available in your state, Great Western's a possibility for Level if no insulin.

A suggestion - Hook up with a FE IMO that is good with you not being FE only. They should be able to set you up with a few companies that can handle the majority of your impaired risk. They may have FEXQuotes available on their site for you to use.

A suggestion - Hook up with a FE IMO that is good with you not being FE only. They should be able to set you up with a few companies that can handle the majority of your impaired risk. They may have FEXQuotes available on their site for you to use.
Trust me, Ive been looking..

Back