55 yr old Male- kidney dialysis

Trust me, Ive been looking..

You're not going to find any type of quote engine (or other program) where you just plug in the info and they come back with the best company. That's your job and you better hope it stays that way. The more automated the industry becomes the less the industry will need you as an independent agent.

There is CSG where you can use their UW with the quote. You can't trust it's accuracy though. It will give you a decent starting point, but you should verify what it is telling you.

Do you not have any cheat sheets?

You're not going to find any type of quote engine (or other program) where you just plug in the info and they come back with the best company. That's your job and you better hope it stays that way. The more automated the industry becomes the less the industry will need you as an independent agent.

There is CSG where you can use their UW with the quote. You can't trust it's accuracy though. It will give you a decent starting point, but you should verify what it is telling you.

Didn't think of it that way, but your absolutely right.
I will eventually make a spreadsheet of some sort once I get assigned with more companies.

Kenny West was developing one, but I think they've got a long way to go. Also, didn't have many companies on there.

Back