$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

If you have that many years in the business and that good of a system and the skill set. Added to your low overhead. You can start (restart) out of pocket.

The loan is not going to happen. Unless it is from family. To much risk for the reward, for any business person to do.

The time it takes to put a 30 page business plan together could result in $1,000 in commissions. That in turn could buy the leads needed to do it on your own.

Good Luck

Last edited:
I already have the business plan.

Reminds me of the old saying "In order to borrow money you must first prove you don't need it."

That sounds like every bank I went to. They were all impressed by me and my business model. But it was like "come back in two years and we will throw money at you". Just when I don't need them anymore they will be banging down my door. LOL

You know I never even brought that up. That was clearly not a selling point of the whole deal.

You know I never even brought that up. That was clearly not a selling point of the whole deal.

Doesn't matter anyway, you don't "sell" them anything. Banks are NOT is the business of risk (that's insurance!). They will ensure that in the event of default, they have sufficient collateral to make them whole.

Your best bet if you need the money, and can't qualify for a credit card, is to cobble together $10,000 from four or five different friends, relatives, vendors etc.

I would suggest reading the book 'The richest man in Babylon' which was written many 'moons' ago that address some of the issues that your're facing. That may or may not enlighten you.

Sell your "item" on ebay and start with $2500. Hell, it's probably worth more than that from what you're saying, so you might be a third of the way there.

'The richest man in Babylon' - I really liked the lessons in that book. I wish someone would rewrite it with the same lessons, but with a more Christian theme.

Briko3 - if it comes to that I might just do that.

prosper.com - looked into it. Credit score to low. Cool concept though.

Back