$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

I'd actually be more prone to loan someone money who's just breaking into the biz. But someone who's been in the biz several years should know how to prospect. This guy is unwilling to prospect - just wants some pigeon to loan him 10k so he can work leads. So much for sweat equity.

Takes balls though - gotta admit that. When I was new in the biz and broke never in a million years would I have asked anyone for 10K. BtoB was free - less the cost of flyers.

"Why? Why would that make the story better? Honest question. "

I am a Christian and have a Christian worldview. The lessons in the book are sound, but I prefer the theme to be of Jesus and other Christian characters and not roman or greek gods. Like I said I like that book, I just wish its "theme" was different.

"Not only that but this guy has a proven record of not making/saving money in this biz. A lot of excuses though"

-healthagent
How can you make these observations about my character and you don't even know me? You don't know where I have been or what business issues I have had in the past. I don't make any excuses for my choices in life. I take full responsibility for my failures in life and with the help of God I take full responsibility for my success too.

The more I read that the more I laugh "proven record" :laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No. I said I wouldn't loan him a dime.

How about a nickel? LOL

Last edited:
Here's what I do know about your character. You'd rather hit up strangers on a messageboard for 10K than actually work and cold-call like thousands of other agents to get off the ground.

Today: One agent will be checking their inbox in hopes of getting money.

Today: One agent will go BtoB and start making money.

Which agent will you be. And let me ask you something. How do you think insurance agents made money before the interwebs.

The bible says to avoid getting in to debt. If you have a Christian world view and want to change your situation, why aren't you selling your "asset" you mentioned ealier on ebay. If you're not serious enough to do that, why should we trust you to be serious with our money? You're basically saying that your "item" is more important to you than our money. That doesn't usually go over well with investors.

I personal never try and loan money to anyone...

I made a deal with the bank. I don't loan money if they dont sell insurance...

The bible says to avoid getting in to debt. If you have a Christian world view and want to change your situation, why aren't you selling your "asset" you mentioned ealier on ebay. If you're not serious enough to do that, why should we trust you to be serious with our money? You're basically saying that your "item" is more important to you than our money. That doesn't usually go over well with investors.

You nailed it (him) Briko.

"Go to the ant, thou sluggard..."

ESV 2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Last edited:
I am a Christian and have a Christian worldview. The lessons in the book are sound, but I prefer the theme to be of Jesus and other Christian characters and not roman or greek gods. Like I said I like that book, I just wish its "theme" was different.

Kinda like wishing you had 10 grand, I guess.

I personal never try and loan money to anyone...

I made a deal with the bank. I don't loan money if they dont sell insurance...

Does that mean that now that most banks sell insurance, you now loan money? How do I apply?

Dan

Back