$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

......... seeking a business loan for $6,000-$10,000 @10-15% interest for 6 months or less.................... have a 30 page business plan

Trying to borrow money from strangers over the internet? Why don't I just send my money to Nigeria.

30 page business plan to sell insurance? If other that long hours of cold calling and hard work, I would like to see these 30 pages.

He'll show it to you for 10-15K.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry...6-10K

Last edited:
Reminds me of the old saying "In order to borrow money you must first prove you don't need it."

Sad but that is the reality. I had someone sort of hit me up with this kind of pitch recently. I told them I would ask around but they were pitching me and I played dumb. Cash is king right now.

This fellow is better off going to work for a capitive agency then save up. Just make sure you have a good release. It is very very hard to borrow any money now. Credit card rates are insane if you do not pay off your balances.

'The richest man in Babylon' - I really liked the lessons in that book. I wish someone would rewrite it with the same lessons, but with a more Christian theme.

Why? Why would that make the story better? Honest question.

Your best bet if you need the money, and can't qualify for a credit card, is to cobble together $10,000 from four or five different friends, relatives, vendors etc.

And how do we know that he is not cobbleling 10k from a few different people already for 30k..........just saying

My sister calls me the other day and says a friend wants to borrow 15k to start a shrimping business. The guy is going to give them this big interest ect. ect.

I said 15k to start a shrimping business....lol She said that is not a whole lot of money. I said do you have 15k to throw out the window or another words do you care if you ever get it back and also how many other people do you think he is getting/searching for money from. We might be talking a 150k here or so......then the light bulb came on in her head.

prosper.com - looked into it. Credit score to low. Cool concept though.

I used to be a lender on Prosper. Loved it. Then they shut it down in Michigan...still waiting on state approval.

I'll put it this way. If you can't even qualify to get a listing to request a loan on prosper...I wouldn't loan you a dime. :no: If anyone does loan him something...should be over 20% and make sure you know a good collection agency...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I used to be a lender on Prosper. Loved it. Then they shut it down in Michigan...still waiting on state approval.

I'll put it this way. If you can't even qualify to get a listing to request a loan on prosper...I wouldn't loan you a dime. :no: If anyone does loan him something...should be over 20% and make sure you know a good collection agency...

PS. If someone does loan him something, PM me. I have some bridges to sell you...

Last edited:
Not only that but this guy has a proven record of not making/saving money in this biz. A lot of excuses though; MOo didn't work out but that's because of....then he sold other insurance and said he did well, but apparently not that well, then he's been indie for a year and well....

To me, he doesn't need 10K. He needs a desk and 35K salary. This is especially true when you find yourself asking people off a message board for 10K instead of doing what it takes and cold-calling for free.

Back