800 Apps per year - No leads.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Was at a Columbian Regional Meeting. The RD show us the method on the Columbian's leading agents used to write 800 apps a year without buying a single lead. It was all in starting from the very first conversation with a potential client of sitting them up to provide him with referrals. He got referrals from everyone, buyers or not.

I was thinking about it this morning because I was processing a couple of apps for submission. With the time it took there is no way I could process 800 apps per year and still have time to write them.. :)

He would have to have multiple staff people in all likelihood. One person could not do that much service work.

He would have to have multiple staff people in all likelihood. One person could not do that much service work.

I used to write about 20-25 Med Supp apps along with about 10-15 FE apps per week. I did not have an assistant other than appointments set for me. The rest was all me.

I used to write about 20-25 Med Supp apps along with about 10-15 FE apps per week. I did not have an assistant other than appointments set for me. The rest was all me.
You were writing 6-8 apps per day.. week in and week out? How long ago? things were a whole lot simpler in the "dark ages".. :yes:

You were writing 6-8 apps per day.. week in and week out? How long ago? things were a whole lot simpler in the "dark ages".. :yes:

Yeah, they really were. This was in the dark ages between 1998 and 2003 or so. We only did the pre-set appointment thing for about 6 months though. The agency went BK for some reason after that. We still have no idea why he chose to do the BK when all "seemed" fine and dandy.

The RD show us the method one of Columbian's leading agents used to write 800 apps a year without buying a single lead. It was all in starting from the very first conversation with a potential client of sitting them up to provide him with referrals. He got referrals from everyone, buyers or not.

So, Louis, stop holding out on us ... Show us The Method!

Back