800 Apps per year - No leads.

So, Louis, stop holding out on us ... Show us The Method!

Basically it just amounted to asking for them....I wish I could remember the wording he used during the approach that began the process of setting the prospect up to expect to give referrals. I have asked the RD if he will make a videos of the presentation.. If he does, I will link to it if I can.

Not saying they did or did not write 800. However, if they did I would hope they had a staff.

As an FE dabbler, my admittedly brief experience is that with an iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil, and a mobile Hot Spot, no staff would be necessary. I have written as many as 8 apps on a single day face to face running door knocks with no appointments. My best week was 15 apps for the week, and I did not feel a need for assistance.

Of course, I do not do that every day nor do I have a day like that every week( I wish) or even every month. But If I had the leads/referrals and a more streamlined presentation (I find my closing % and premium goes up the more I slow the process down) I could see writing 800 apps in a year. That's only 16 apps per week on a 50 work week year, or one could be like Jose and write them all in 40 weeks at 20 per week and take the last three months of the year off.

That being said, I wonder if we here on the forum are not sometimes taken in by the 20 leads/week, $4K AP in two days mantra that seems for many to be definition of the FE Agent Lifestyle (as opposed to the FE Clientele lifestyle lol). There seems to be a few FE producers out "amongst the English" as my PA Dutch grandfolks used to say who work 5 or more days each week and put up BIG app counts and BIG AP $$ month after month. If they were to stumble upon the forum and read what many of us write, they would likely scratch their heads and ask" Why stop at $4K if it's only Tuesday?" But that won't happen, because they are too busy working to stop and take notice of us here.

As an FE dabbler, my admittedly brief experience is that with an iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil, and a mobile Hot Spot, no staff would be necessary. I have written as many as 8 apps on a single day face to face running door knocks with no appointments. My best week was 15 apps for the week, and I did not feel a need for assistance.

Of course, I do not do that every day nor do I have a day like that every week( I wish) or even every month. But If I had the leads/referrals and a more streamlined presentation (I find my closing % and premium goes up the more I slow the process down) I could see writing 800 apps in a year. That's only 16 apps per week on a 50 work week year, or one could be like Jose and write them all in 40 weeks at 20 per week and take the last three months of the year off.

That being said, I wonder if we here on the forum are not sometimes taken in by the 20 leads/week, $4K AP in two days mantra that seems for many to be definition of the FE Agent Lifestyle (as opposed to the FE Clientele lifestyle lol). There seems to be a few FE producers out "amongst the English" as my PA Dutch grandfolks used to say who work 5 or more days each week and put up BIG app counts and BIG AP $$ month after month. If they were to stumble upon the forum and read what many of us write, they would likely scratch their heads and ask" Why stop at $4K if it's only Tuesday?" But that won't happen, because they are too busy working to stop and take notice of us here.
The thing that make the Columbian agent an outlier is not the 800 apps but the fact he buys no leads...Many on here will tell you you cannot be a top producer if you aren't buying 20-30 leads per week..

Your problem at that point would be drive time. Your leads would be so spread out that it would be hard to write 800.

But if you had a telesales system where you could generate leads for free at an unlimited basis ...& had carriers where the app submission process was 5 mins ... so you could get back to selling as quick as possible ... then I could see it!

If only there was a way!!!

But if you had a telesales system where you could generate leads for free at an unlimited basis ...& had carriers where the app submission process was 5 mins ... so you could get back to selling as quick as possible ... then I could see it!

If only there was a way!!!

I’ll give you a call on Monday ... help a brother out, won’t you :yes:

Back