I'm sorry that this is all that you got from my post. It was meant to be helpful to you, but if that is the way you understood my post, you missed the whole point. As a matter of fact, you've missed the fact that I was the one bringing up a potential problem that you may experience in the field and I was just trying to warn you about it. Now please, go back and reread it in a different light.

I did as you said and re read your post with a fresh perspective. Perhaps I misunderstood your point. I think a good take away for me is a reminder, that it’s best to assume the best, instead of jumping to a possibly inaccurate conclusion. We learn, in and through our mistakes. Apologies sir.

I did as you said and re read your post with a fresh perspective. Perhaps I misunderstood your point. I think a good take away for me is a reminder, that it’s best to assume the best, instead of jumping to a possibly inaccurate conclusion. We learn, in and through our mistakes. Apologies sir.

Michael... always remember that when someone shoots at you before saying "Who goes there?"... may not make a good business partner :no:

You've been dealing with people for a long time... use that same approach here... genuine care and concern go a long way... folks smell more of you than they often let on... your tool chest on the people side of things is full... you won't need to fake anything... that's a great place to start...

Feel free to PM me if you wish... I AM NOT A RECRUITER... you can ask anyone here...:)

Last edited:
True.

LifeHawk only quit once. He is not a requiter . . .

Isn't that supposed to be hyphenated?

Asking for a friend

I've re-quit things all the time. I've re-quit many diets, but I won't quit, let alone re-quit the Keto lifestyle. :laugh:

OK... now you are both starting to remind me of all my beloved English teachers who tried their very best... I was an immigrant to this country from Missouri and went to Illinois public schools... they tried.

I will correct...

Michael... always remember that when someone shoots at you before saying "Who goes there?"... may not make a good business partner :no:

You've been dealing with people for a long time... use that same approach here... genuine care and concern go a long way... folks smell more of you than they often let on... your tool chest on the people side of things is full... you won't need to fake anything... that's a great place to start...

Feel free to PM me if you wish... I AM NOT A RECRUITER... you can ask anyone here...:)

ooor ...

You: Who g ......
Them: Bang!
You: uuuggghhh

I was an immigrant to this country from Missouri

Misssouri became a state in 1821.

You must be a lot older than I thought if you immigrated from MO to IL.

Oh... I'm calling your friend out :realmad:

... just kidding:laugh:

... you can keep him in his closet:yes:

Monkey Man is not my friend, and I don't think he is in the closet.

But I could be wrong on either or both counts.

So your correcting my grammer (left that on for both of you)... your telling me I'm old... the friend you are inquiring for is a Monkey... and you think he might be gay...

Now is this where I am supposed to feel bullied or just "A bit nervous"... :laugh:

Friday on the Forum... I love this place... am also ADD...

Back