A hmmmmmm question on MLM

You really can. Because, the higher your contract, the higher (or lower) you can offer a downline.

So I may have a 120 point competitive term carrier. Let's say that street (what an indy agent with no production requirements can qualify for) is 95%. I can still get paid 120% on my own pen and offer other agents 100%. I'll still make decent overrides and can still make top comp on my own cases.

You can have it all if you structure your business the right way and you don't need WFG to do that for you.

All of your accomplishments have been your own. Don't let someone else take credit for your success.

Yes, true, Transamerica has 126% payout with WFG. The difference is all the contracts are already set up and I don't have to do all the admin stuff. To each it's own, it's that simple.

What does admin work even mean? I remember when I was new a great American said we do all the admin work for you. Such bs. You write the app, you submit it. Done.

All the admin stuff from bringing in a new agent and setting up all the contracts, etc. I don't want to waste my time with that stuff, I would rather focus my time on selling, recruiting and following up on pending business.

Because it takes so much administrative time to write up the avg of <2 1/2 policy sales a year?

I sent a screenshot to a childhood friend of mine who's also doing WFG and he told me to let you know he sold 5 policies yesterday.

Back