A hmmmmmm question on MLM

I sent a screenshot to a childhood friend of mine who's also doing WFG and he told me to let you know he sold 5 policies yesterday.
Everybody involved in MLM is always killing it......yet 60% leave each year, and 80% of those remaining continue to search for that next stud to set their business on fire, while losing money pursuing the Secrets to MLM Success by spending money on seminars, conferences and conventions, books, dvds, online access subscriptions plus the cost of consuming their own products. All that mass hype about an entire industry that generates 1/20th of 1% of the U.S. GDP annually.

Rule #1.....Never ask a crocodile if the water is warm!!!

Everybody involved in MLM is always killing it......yet 60% leave each year, and 80% of those remaining continue to search for that next stud to set their business on fire, while losing money pursuing the Secrets to MLM Success by spending money on seminars, conferences and conventions, books, dvds, online access subscriptions plus the cost of consuming their own products. All that mass hype about an entire industry that generates 1/20th of 1% of the U.S. GDP annually.

Rule #1.....Never ask a crocodile if the water is warm!!!

You change your answers according to what I reply, it's obvious. Usually the ones that leave get in to a big chargeback or just not productive.

"The cost of consuming their own products", such as having life insurance on yourself in case you pass away?

Books? Those are optional, you can pick to sit and watch TV, nobody is forced to read books. There's also the option of audios on youtube. And I mentioned before, if an agent does $2,000 in submitted business they don't have to pay anything because they get a refund.

Conventions? Yes, once a year. And the seminars we have are once a quarter, tickets are around $25.

Books? Those are optional, you can pick to sit and watch TV, nobody is forced to read books. There's also the option of audios on youtube. And I mentioned before, if an agent does $2,000 in submitted business they don't have to pay anything because they get a refund.

Conventions? Yes, once a year. And the seminars we have are once a quarter, tickets are around $25.
Pack 5000 starving reps at $25 into a banquet hall during slow season when rents are dirt cheap and you've discovered the secret to MLM success. Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with actually selling products.

Pack 5000 starving reps at $25 into a banquet hall during slow season when rents are dirt cheap and you've discovered the secret to MLM success. Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with actually selling products.

Those quarterly events are usually small events of one or two offices, so I have no idea which Company you're talking about. There's training, some motivation and also recognition.

You know how I learned how to sell the products? First by learning the presentation, then from sales I didn't get and calling the providers.

3rd time I'll ask: do you own your own Agency or do you work for a Broker?

Initially it is a low payout, but when you get promoted, the contract goes up.
It never gets to a good payout, even at the top. One of my very good friends was at the very top level with WFG and walked away for many reasons, leaving alot of $ on the table. If you can sell policies like you claim, you are giving up alot of money by staying with them, plus missing the ability to sell your clients better products. But that is your choice. Good luck to you.

Back