AARP unisex whole life

I first met him about 2 months ago when he had the AARP term life policy along with a Liberty A/D policy. when I explained what he had, he definitely wanted to replace the term. He did have a spiritual advisor that he needed to consult with first, and would not close.

I stayed in contact with him and he drug his feet. Then he told me Liberty mutual gave him a discount on a whole life policy because he already had the A/D policy. The price he told me was $35 per month. Which was $15 per month cheaper than KSKJ. He agreed to show me the policy when it came in. I met with him last Thursday. It was a new whole life policy with AARP, not Liberty.

He lives in an apartment complex where over the past 2 months I have sold 7 policies and he knows every single one of the buyers. Some FE buyers are almost just too dumb to try and help. Your just wasting your time. While I have been dicking with him I could have written three others.
You're completely right. I was trained to never go back after the first appointment if they don't close. Sometimes I would believe that they're really going to do it but then I was let down every time. LOL

Most agents are explaining the difference between a fraternal and a insurance policy

Fraternal benefit society insurance benefits are legally required to be assessable. In the event that a society’s claims paying ability becomes impaired, the members may be required to pay their proportional share of the deficiency. This is in keeping with the longstanding traditional status of fraternal benefit societies as charitable and benevolent organizations, as to which the members are both recipients of and providers of mutual benefits among the membership as a whole.
Fraternal benefit societies are subject to significantly reduced capital and surplus requirements, and are not rated by A.M. Best or an equivalent.
Every specific fact situation is different of course, but please be aware that the Bureau of Insurance considers it essential for licensed producers to provide at least the basic level of information that allows consumers to make informed choices. While it is not possible for this letter to itemize every aspect in which fraternal benefit societies differ from commercial insurers, the list above should serve to provide you with some important information that you can use to inform your clients and, frankly, help avoid claims that consumers received misleading information.
Foresters does...
Foresters Financial maintains AM Best A ratings | Foresters Financial

So does RNA...
A.M. Best Affirms and Assigns Ratings to Royal Neighbors of America, Revises Outlook to Stable

Your post didn't show up to me until after I posted. You're too quick for me I guess. :yes:
giphy.gif

Back