Administration trying to hide Part D price increases

The US is a representative democracy...

I know this because when I became a US Citizen that was one of the questions on my test
Correct....."a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."

Not this....9 minutes worth of proving what a liar conman is.

Here ya go....spin this....

"
Is the US a representative republic?

The Constitution establishes a federal democratic republic form of government. That is, we have an indivisible union of 50 sovereign States. It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot." .....

but Trump calls GA begging for votes. Can stand losing.

Correct....."a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."

Not this....9 minutes worth of proving what a liar conman is.

Conservatives before Trump "The United States is the greatest democracy in the world"

After Trump "gnar gnar gnar we aren't even a democracy cry more, lib"

Seriously y'all, if you don't even know what the difference between a Republic and a Democracy is, you really shouldn't even be voting...

Just read the constitution for once in your life..

Section. 4.​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Back