Administration trying to hide Part D price increases

So let's see if I have this straight. Earlier in this thread you posted that you were "Pulling for democracy. Pulling against a dictator". You also stated that Trump is a dictator or showed elements of a dictator because of what he did following the last election. Keep in mind, he has not been charged with Treason.

Now compare that to what the Dems just did. They had a primary, votes were cast for Joe Biden. Dems saw that he was probably not going to win. They force him out, replace with Harris, and invalidate all those primary votes. And to put a cherry on top of the Sundae, they don't even hold a brokered convention to at least make it appear as though voting was happening.

That's rich.

So let's see if I have this straight. Earlier in this thread you posted that you were "Pulling for democracy. Pulling against a dictator". You also stated that Trump is a dictator or showed elements of a dictator because of what he did following the last election. Keep in mind, he has not been charged with Treason.

Now compare that to what the Dems just did. They had a primary, votes were cast for Joe Biden. Dems saw that he was probably not going to win. They force him out, replace with Harris, and invalidate all those primary votes. And to put a cherry on top of the Sundae, they don't even hold a brokered convention to at least make it appear as though voting was happening.

That's rich.

I know you guys are sad about Biden dropping out but y'all just need to get over it.. No one can force him to run for president and let's be real, he probably wouldn't make a 4 year term anyway.

That's rich.
That needed a new candidate. He endorsed her. She received delegate votes to confirm her. Dems didn’t break any laws.

The Republican…er, MAGA party, should have done the same thing. A convicted felon running for President?

I know you guys are sad about Biden dropping out but y'all just need to get over it.. No one can force him to run for president and let's be real, he probably wouldn't make a 4 year term anyway.
He didn't drop out. He was pushed out.
They did a pretty good job of dragging him around for 3 1/2 yrs.
And he didn't make it through 3 1/2 years. We still don't know who was running the country.

And it is sad. All you guys have is Kackleberry.

Thanks Joe for lowering prescription charges on those 10 meds. Everybody takes Eliquis, in my years of writing PDP plans.

Thanks for capping OOP at $2,000.

Everyone should thank President Biden for those accomplishments.

Back