Administration trying to hide Part D price increases

Pulling for Democracy. Pulling against a dictator.
I am not complaining or looking to get into an argument. But can you please expand on why you believe Trump is a dictator? I hear it all the time but am at a loss for what constitute him being a dictator. Thanks

I am not complaining or looking to get into an argument. But can you please expand on why you believe Trump is a dictator? I hear it all the time but am at a loss for what constitute him being a dictator. Thanks
He said he wanted to be. MAGA will say….yeah, just for a day. But he’s a compulsive liar. He wouldn’t stop at one day.

EDIT: Another MAGA come back…he was just teasing.

He said he wanted to be. MAGA will say….yeah, just for a day. But he’s a compulsive liar. He wouldn’t stop at one day.

EDIT: Another MAGA come back…he was just teasing.
Ok, thanks. I do remember that, but to be honest have not seen the video at all.

I was thinking you might have said how he might supress voting, try to overturn elections, etc.

You guys do realize that you cannot trust any corporate owned media to give you the honest truth because that doesn't fit into their agenda right? That goes for both sides too....Who really knows what the truth is anymore. All they do is pit all of us against each other with the made up lies to promote the left or the right. It really is a sad time we are in.....

Ok, thanks. I do remember that, but to be honest have not seen the video at all.

I was thinking you might have said how he might supress voting, try to overturn elections, etc.
Trying to overturn an election….he will do that if he loses. He’ll call on MAGA to take the country back.

Like Mike Huckabee said….settle it with bullets.

Back