AEP Marketing | $10,000

You’re now at the time pt you need appts preset . Even direct mail which I use is too late as in addition to time the mail boxes flooded with political . Your return rates will be atrocious

No I was talking about them generating telemarking leads . They weren’t good in the day . But Glen Shelton on this board and he’s been around 10 yrs or so . There’s no magic bullet . But I’m sure lead hero’s leads as good as the ones you’re looking at . If you could work a deal for much less per appt it could work . Understand any appt 2 days out is a crap shoot .

No I was talking about them generating telemarking leads . They weren’t good in the day . But Glen Shelton on this board and he’s been around 10 yrs or so . There’s no magic bullet . But I’m sure lead hero’s leads as good as the ones you’re looking at . If you could work a deal for much less per appt it could work . Understand any appt 2 days out is a crap shoot .
There pre set Medicare appointments are the same price as Medicare Express. $99 per unless ordering 100 or more.

There pre set Medicare appointments are the same price as Medicare Express. $99 per unless ordering 100 or more.
See if you can negotiate . I’ve seen many times were he’s had 30% plus off . $100 a lead even if you close 35% which is good isn’t going to make you much if any money . That’s 100 appts for $10k spent . Let’s say you close 35 even at $400 commission ( you’ll have few new to Medicare with higher commission) . Out of those 35 I assure you 3-5 of those will never go live by Jan 1st as they’ll be flipped during aep by a call center ( remember they filled your lead card out and will fill many more during aep ) . During oep especially with the crap plans of 2025 I bet 5 of your 31 that place will be flipped . The #’s I give you are reality of 2025

See if you can negotiate . I’ve seen many times were he’s had 30% plus off . $100 a lead even if you close 35% which is good isn’t going to make you much if any money . That’s 100 appts for $10k spent . Let’s say you close 35 even at $400 commission ( you’ll have few new to Medicare with higher commission) . Out of those 35 I assure you 3-5 of those will never go live by Jan 1st as they’ll be flipped during aep by a call center ( remember they filled your lead card out and will fill many more during aep ) . During oep especially with the crap plans of 2025 I bet 5 of your 31 that place will be flipped . The #’s I give you are reality of 2025
Who knew this was a break even or loss business for the first year. I sure as hell didn't.

Honestly don't even know how new Indy's break into the business anymore. I was thinking of more like a 50%-70% close ratio....

So I'm going to work my ass off for 2 months to basically lose more money than I put out, plus my time, plus gas, etc. What is this world coming to.

General observation, not intended to address the marketers you have contracted.

Preset appointments, especially for F2F were never productive for me. The typical response when I show up . . . not home, home but not answering the door, why are you here?, my wife/husband is not here, can you come back?, not interested at this time but leave some information, I just wanted a quote . . . .

The best preset appointments are the ones YOU make, pre-qualify and confirm before turning the ignition key.

Save the $10k and use it to live off of next year so you don't have to get the FT job.

Got clients? Ask them for referrals!

Got a phone? Pick it up!

Got comfortable shoes? Hit the pavement!

Got time to watch TV? Get off the couch!

The Medicare business is get rich slow.
For most agents it's:
Year 1: eat Ramon noodles
Year 2: eat McDonald's dollar menu
Year 3: eat at Chilli's
Year 4: eat wherever you want

Who knew this was a break even or loss business for the first year. I sure as hell didn't.

Honestly don't even know how new Indy's break into the business anymore. I was thinking of more like a 50%-70% close ratio....

So I'm going to work my ass off for 2 months to basically lose more money than I put out, plus my time, plus gas, etc. What is this world coming to.
Why piss away money when you don't have to?

1) Add FE to help pay the bills while you're building your book.

2) Do webinars instead of seminars.

3) Get the T65 app and send out 25 PA letters per week in your area. Then dk them. (Yes you can if you do it right)

4) Call Todd King and get on his LeadStream program.

5) Never ever pay $100 for a preset appointment.

Why piss away money when you don't have to?

1) Add FE to help pay the bills while you're building your book.

2) Do webinars instead of seminars.

3) Get the T65 app and send out 25 PA letters per week in your area. Then dk them. (Yes you can if you do it right)

4) Call Todd King and get on his LeadStream program.

5) Never ever pay $100 for a preset appointment.
Much appreciated.

1) I exited the FE market last year when I went into Medicare. I only cross sell it now.

2) Would love too, not sure where to start or how to market.

3) I already send out T65 letters with Scott over at T65 inbound.

4) My FMO has a similar/identical program. "LeadStar" another white label of what lead stream uses. Used them last AEP for inbounds. Talk about a frustrating experience. Lost 50% to rewrites and the other ones wont return my letters/phone calls/emails/text messages for renewal this year.

5) Yeah its pricey but I don't know what else to do.

Back