AEP Week 1 Over

The minimum is $250/day and the plan I like to offer it on is a plan that reduces part b by $110/month with a $150/day copay. So it’s more than their copay but it’s only $25-35 month.

I sold another one today. Her plan gives back $80 for part b, $200 day days 1-5 hospital. She gets $250day for days 1-6 and a $2500 lump sum cancer rider for $36/month.

For the Wellcare seminar they do all of the above. Paper, mail etc.

Which carrier(s) are you using for HIP and cancer?

Medico? GTL? Loyal American (Cigna)?

Hmm I don’t think you can without permission from the company. I wouldn’t risk it even if you didn’t mention their name.

Yeah I'm noobish at MAPD rules BUT I inquired about a unique marketing strategy to a regional manager for MAPD carrier. He said their marketing team would love to help me design the campaign so that's it's both successful and compliant.

The carriers want to help you sell. Just ask them

Unless you consider an MAPD "enrollment" to be just the paperwork filling out part at the end of a presentation, there is no way you guys are doing carrier-compliant MAPD presentations in 10 minutes. Unless you are the agents that fly in and sign people up for the "best plan" without checking to see if their meds or doctors are covered.

Who can do an ACA presentation and app in 5 min? He said it takes 30 min to do MAPD app

You are missing my core point. The necessities to writing those apps respectively are about 5 minutes and 30 minutes.

Way more friction, regulatory hoops, etc... to write an MAPD.

ACA is a far easier product to scale.

AND if you know how to target can get paid more per average ACA policy. My average ACA policy pays more than $400/yr.

I get it, ACA opportunity probably wont be around in 3 years so medicare clients may pay more over time.

It's just hard to justify AEP hours committed when OEP hours = commissions so much more effectively.

Back