Aetna AOR what do I need to do

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I have a long time client had changed from med supp to a Humana plan from me but had an issue with the flex card, they Humana was the worst too , they said his card is not good in his area and I could do nothing about it

He wasted to do an Aetna policy, but there was no Enrollment period, so we were going to wait till AEP

However some telemarketer changed him a couple months ago somehow

Now he wants me to still be his agent, and we are doing an Another Aetna plan, still a PPO but one with a premium verse a $0

Will I get AOR? is not what can I do, can I get something signed?

They have to write a letter (handwritten!!) and sign the letter and send it to Aetna. The letter should request that they want you to be their agent of record. It doesn’t have to be long but it needs to be obvious what the member is requesting. Have them put your name and NPN in the letter. I encourage them to include their own phone number along with their name, address, DOB, and member ID number.

You can collect it from the client and send it to Aetna. The member can mail it but you know how that tends to go.

They have to write a letter (handwritten!!) and sign the letter and send it to Aetna. The letter should request that they want you to be their agent of record. It doesn’t have to be long but it needs to be obvious what the member is requesting. Have them put your name and NPN in the letter. I encourage them to include their own phone number along with their name, address, DOB, and member ID number.

You can collect it from the client and send it to Aetna. The member can mail it but you know how that tends to go.

Well I am mailing app, they guy is not comuter savy

in fact they signed him up without him doing an esign or anything no available enrollment period

I have no Idea how they did it

But anyway

he can mail to me with signatures on app at the same time no??

I can submit it with app?

That’s not needed . You can 3 way call Aetna with client on phone . They’ll change right then . You won’t get paid in the plan this yr .

That’s not needed . You can 3 way call Aetna with client on phone . They’ll change right then . You won’t get paid in the plan this yr .

Id rather get a signiture then sit on hold on a phone call for sure

Back