Aetna plans available on Aetna website but not ThinkAgent?

jack3454

Super Genius
Im looking for some plans in a rural area in Ohio for 2024 and ThinkAgent is giving me 2 MAPD plans only, but the Aetna website is showing 6 MAPD plans for the same zip code. Im wondering what could be the reason for this? Does Aetna limit what plan options are available for brokers to enroll? Any ideas?

Im looking for some plans in a rural area in Ohio for 2024 and ThinkAgent is giving me 2 MAPD plans only, but the Aetna website is showing 6 MAPD plans for the same zip code. Im wondering what could be the reason for this? Does Aetna limit what plan options are available for brokers to enroll? Any ideas?
I believe there was a post in some thread that said Aetna was requiring paper apps for some plans that were only going to be available for the remainder of 2024.

Thats because Aetna has taken non renewing terming mapd plans for 2025 off their website . In other words if you want to write thos plans you have to use a paper app and they’ll be termed on Dec 31st. I wouldn’t be writing those . Matter of fact I’m writing no more Aetna the rest of the yr and i doubt I’ll write any many if any plans in 2025. They basically bought the mkt in 2025 and then shit on the agent for 2025. To not cross walk all these termed plans is crazy .

Back