Agencies that Produce Leads

Logan marketer means so many different things. Who gives crap what you're titled on here. Some are just being aggressive. But you are simply recruiting and being like a marketer. Meaning you don't have the necessary true fe experience. Like most marketers.

Tbh....you are pretty much like every other IMO. You offer contracts and these diverse lead programs. But will you jump on and help an agent on how to close a deal when they are in the house? Can you explain to them something as simple as when you're door knocking you stand to the side of the door and not in front of it because the customer won't think to open it?

If they want to think about it's you teach them to ask what they want to think about OR which ONE do you want to think about?

You can have the best leads in the business and super high contracts. But if you can't help or teach an agent to sell then what do you have that is so....different?

I also hope you are talking about internet leads also? If so...please stop now. Anyone with fe experience knows internet leads are right there with netquote. Can you at least answer that on here? Are you selling internet based leads? Is this your magic formula?

Thanks for the Feedback. Yes we do assist with agents that need help closing a deal in the home. We do unlimited quoting that we give the agents access to that will run all the carriers simultaneous. We also will assist in running those quotes for you if needed, and saying which carrier is best to go with.
Our strategy is to enhance already established agents that know how to sell, and take them to the next level. We do have people that can do live training with agents and do RIDE ALONGS if they request to do so. These are agents that we work with that average about 5-7K AP per week. However our overall market strategy is not to work with those who are just starting out and have little to no experience.

As far as leads go. HECK NO I am not giving my agents some bum internet leads. I have tested tons of Internet leads, and they are mostly all Garbage. For some of our leads the Consumer may respond via the internet as an outlet but that is only one step in the supply chain to generate the lead. They are further qualified, then further qualified again. Our Leads are generated through several different media outlets such as Tv commercials, Radio Spots, Internet response, Telesales, call centers, and DM.

There is never a secret formula to success, but if you surround yourself with the right people and the right opportunity with higher quality prospects, than you are on your way!

Hope this helps.

I don't know what would make your program more attractive tbh. I only do telesales so I dont really know what field agents look for in an IMO.

New agents will buy into exaggerations like closing 50-80% (sorry man that isn't happening), but if you want to recruit people who have been in the business you need to be 100% honest. Not a single person who has ever done FE will believe they will close 50-80%.

Your model is basically the same as virtually everyone else (which is totally fine). You offer street and/or above and the agents buy leads. Its pretty simple. Just call a spade a spade because when you try to make it seem like something else, you just come off as dishonest.

What Digfesales said however is spot on. And its really going to be the deal breaker for you. Either you personally, or people on your management team have extensive and high level experience selling FE (all other insurance or sales experience is totally and utterly irrelevant to FE. FE is a whole different ballgame) and you or them can personally step in and help agents when they need it. If that isn't there, you have 0 chance of making the impact you claim you want to make.

Everyone can get a street contract and everyone can pay a mail house to send out DM's. However, without training and support that is specific to FE, there is virtually no and I mean no chance a new agent will succeed for longer than a couple weeks.

You seem like a decent guy. I hope for your sake you or your management team has true FE experience and were successful at that. If not, be prepared to lose a lot of money and time.

GL bro.

Now you're chaging the narrative quite a bit there. Can't hit a moving target strategy?

Yes, good agents will close 50% or more of their sits. Your site claims that for leads. As in, the agent gets 20 leads, he closes 10 to 16 deals. That's the kind of BS that will you called out every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I didn't "Change" any of the script, you implied from what I wrote that I meant the clients you actually sit down with. Which is not what I actually said. I said If you get in front of quality leads your closing ratios could be well over 50%. Insinuating that a better quality lead enhances closing ratio. I didn't say the agent only closes 50% or more of clients they sit down with.

These are numbers that we have seen based on actual data from our testings. If the numbers change then we will change what is on the website.

Thanks for the Feedback. Yes we do assist with agents that need help closing a deal in the home. We do unlimited quoting that we give the agents access to that will run all the carriers simultaneous. We also will assist in running those quotes for you if needed, and saying which carrier is best to go with. Our strategy is to enhance already established agents that know how to sell, and take them to the next level. We do have people that can do live training with agents and do RIDE ALONGS if they request to do so. These are agents that we work with that average about 5-7K AP per week. However our overall market strategy is not to work with those who are just starting out and have little to no experience. As far as leads go. HECK NO I am not giving my agents some bum internet leads. I have tested tons of Internet leads, and they are mostly all Garbage. For some of our leads the Consumer may respond via the internet as an outlet but that is only one step in the supply chain to generate the lead. They are further qualified, then further qualified again. Our Leads are generated through several different media outlets such as Tv commercials, Radio Spots, Internet response, Telesales, call centers, and DM. There is never a secret formula to success, but if you surround yourself with the right people and the right opportunity with higher quality prospects, than you are on your way! Hope this helps.

If you are mainly looking for self serve agents then they already have quoting engines and don't need that kind of help.

I'm sorry I still haven't seen this magic wand you seem to be offering? Again another guy trying to offer high contracts and lead sources. Not a put down but you came out Guns a blazen but a gun with blanks.

But this merry go round is running out of quarters so we will just have to die with anticipation for the big launch.

I didn't "Change" any of the script, you implied from what I wrote that I meant the clients you actually sit down with. Which is not what I actually said. I said If you get in front of quality leads your closing ratios could be well over 50%. Insinuating that a better quality lead enhances closing ratio. I didn't say the agent only closes 50% or more of clients they sit down with.

These are numbers that we have seen based on actual data from our testings. If the numbers change then we will change what is on the website.

I am trying to throw you some bones here. Your website clearly says Leads not sits. Anyone who can read english would clearly be left with the impression that they should expect to close 50-80% of Leads.

Attachments

• leads.jpg
    leads.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19
I don't know what would make your program more attractive tbh. I only do telesales so I dont really know what field agents look for in an IMO.

New agents will buy into exaggerations like closing 50-80% (sorry man that isn't happening), but if you want to recruit people who have been in the business you need to be 100% honest. Not a single person who has ever done FE will believe they will close 50-80%.

Your model is basically the same as virtually everyone else (which is totally fine). You offer street and/or above and the agents buy leads. Its pretty simple. Just call a spade a spade because when you try to make it seem like something else, you just come off as dishonest.

What Digfesales said however is spot on. And its really going to be the deal breaker for you. Either you personally, or people on your management team have extensive and high level experience selling FE (all other insurance or sales experience is totally and utterly irrelevant to FE. FE is a whole different ballgame) and you or them can personally step in and help agents when they need it. If that isn't there, you have 0 chance of making the impact you claim you want to make.

Everyone can get a street contract and everyone can pay a mail house to send out DM's. However, without training and support that is specific to FE, there is virtually no and I mean no chance a new agent will succeed for longer than a couple weeks.

You seem like a decent guy. I hope for your sake you or your management team has true FE experience and were successful at that. If not, be prepared to lose a lot of money and time.

GL bro.

Thanks for a decent and actually insightful response. We do have that experience and can easily help agents when needed. Again our model is catered more toward already existing and good FE agents vs newer and in experienced agents. I am going to take what you said and start implementing some things to enhance what you are saying.

Our leads are very good and we believe with our experience in marketing for insurance agents leads that we can create some of the best prospects on the market. We have achieved those high closing ratio numbers from our testing, but if your saying its actually hurting my marketing methods I may consider changing the positioning. However there was never any dishonesty with our numbers.

Again thanks for the Feedback as that is mostly what I am looking for.

So you are making the claim that your agents close 50% of the leads? You are either a damn fool, a liar or both.

Has anyone ever told you that when you find yourself in a hole to stop digging?

I also saw where you claimed in another post that your agents are writing $250,000 to $350,000 ap per year in FE. Bull frickin sh!t!!!

It seems from the pictures I took of your website and uploaded below, you offer pretty nice income opportunities based on closing ratios of 11 of 15 sits.

Are my uploaded images correct so I should expect similar results from your telemarketed and internet leads?

Attachments

• Dynamic1.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Dynamic2.pdf
    355.9 KB · Views: 4
It seems from the pictures I took of your website and uploaded below, you offer pretty nice income opportunities based on closing ratios of 11 of 15 sits.

Are my uploaded images correct so I should expect similar results from your telemarketed and internet leads?

I wouldn't blame any agent for signing up for that. He's said he would give upfront releases if they find it's bogus.

How could one go wrong??:yes:

I wouldn't blame any agent for signing up for that. He's said he would give upfront releases if they find it's bogus.

How could one go wrong??:yes:

I dunno JD.. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but closing 50% of sits let alone claiming 70% of leads goes against everything I've read from you, Travis and others on here.

I had a really bad day today though... No sales on 5 sits and a cancellation from a woman who consulted her Dave Ramsey loving daughter in law so I'm ready to sign contracts with anyone right now if they can send me closamatics.

Back