Agency Bloc hiking prices

insurgal81

Expert
Hi everyone! I use Agency bloc and the past few years they have really hiked prices. They "retired" their basic plan and the least expensive plan is now $100 a month. They are justifying it with new features that I really won't use. I also understand they bought out Radius Bob, I am assuming they brought Radius users over at "intro/promotional" pricing for year? Who is everyone using for a CRM and is $100 the norm? It seems steep to me.

Right now I am paying $50/month through my upline. He comps it back if I write 100 apps in the year. He hasn’t mentioned any increases yet. Yet.

Also, I just recently got a heads up that they are revamping their Client Portal to work very similar to RetireFlo. It should be coming out in a couple of weeks and should make AEP easier

Hi everyone! I use Agency bloc and the past few years they have really hiked prices. They "retired" their basic plan and the least expensive plan is now $100 a month. They are justifying it with new features that I really won't use. I also understand they bought out Radius Bob, I am assuming they brought Radius users over at "intro/promotional" pricing for year? Who is everyone using for a CRM and is $100 the norm? It seems steep to me.
What features would you use or not use? I am working on feedback with a group called Swivel. They are wanting to hit on the most important tools for agents.

Also, I just recently got a heads up that they are revamping their Client Portal to work very similar to RetireFlo. It should be coming out in a couple of weeks and should make AEP easier
Where are you getting info on Medicare pro and all these new features ? As far as I know you still have to send your BOB directly to Andrew to download ? Can you now directly import your United , Humana , etc direct into Medicare pro ?

Where are you getting info on Medicare pro and all these new features ? As far as I know you still have to send your BOB directly to Andrew to download ? Can you now directly import your United , Humana , etc direct into Medicare pro ?
It's getting better. Sometimes if the book is too big and you get an error on the site you have to send to Andrew. But they have been fixing bugs like crazy. And I have to give Andrew a lot of credit. He's super responsive and follows through on things. Love that guy.

I got the heads up from Andrew when I emailed him to ask if they had plans to allow for integration with RetireFlo:Screenshot_20240719-141303.png

Back