Agency Bloc hiking prices

It's getting better. Sometimes if the book is too big and you get an error on the site you have to send to Andrew. But they have been fixing bugs like crazy. And I have to give Andrew a lot of credit. He's super responsive and follows through on things. Love that guy.
So you’re sayin you can download directly from the carrier to Medicare pro your bob? When i asked Andrew a few months ago he told me you couldn’t. So they’re coming out with a rx lookup like connecture? You’ll be able to put all the drugs for the client in Medicare pro and it will tell you the cost of all the drugs are like on connecture ?If you can download your bob how do you do that ?

Thank you everyone, I will look further into Medicare Pro. I think $45 is reasonable and its in the range I was hoping to stay in for a CRM. I just looked on Medicare Pro's website briefly and it looks like everything I would need. I think Agency Bloc's $100+ price tag is WAY to high for single agents for what they are offering. Thank you for the advice everyone!

So you’re sayin you can download directly from the carrier to Medicare pro your bob? When i asked Andrew a few months ago he told me you couldn’t. So they’re coming out with a rx lookup like connecture? You’ll be able to put all the drugs for the client in Medicare pro and it will tell you the cost of all the drugs are like on connecture ?If you can download your bob how do you do that ?
That's how I was able to set it up originally. I exported my book from each of the carriers that I work with (17 total) and it imported pretty much everything. There were a few quirks, but that had everything to do with the carriers rather than MP. For example, Humana doesn't export MBIs. Luckily, I had less than 200 policies with Humana at the time so it didn't take too long for my admin assistant to clean that up. Switching CRMs is almost always difficult, but overall they made the transition pretty painless. The biggest thing for me was that I no longer feel like I'm fighting my CRM to do what I wanted to do.

We pay for it in total for all of our agents. I don't think there is an extra cost for automation. You may have to pay for other services that link to MP but they don't charge extra for automation.

We pay for it in total for all of our agents. I don't think there is an extra cost for automation. You may have to pay for other services that link to MP but they don't charge extra for automation.
Actually there is a $19 a month charge for the automation feature. But that's on the individual plan. You guys are on their agency plan so obviously different.

Latest posts

Back