Agency Management System

does it have click to call feature?

No but the management system I'm using called Canary Ams {TechCanary) does.. email [email protected] for more help.

Click to call and Screen pop.. When a customer calls in all their information pops up.. Policy info, call notes, call logs, email logs and documentation they have signed..

I spoke to an agency owner in FL yesterday and he mentioned I believe it was called "Agency Cube" and he said he was a really big fan.

I saw a few screen shots - it looked like a good software program.

No but the management system I'm using called Canary Ams {TechCanary) does.. email [email protected] for more help.

Click to call and Screen pop.. When a customer calls in all their information pops up.. Policy info, call notes, call logs, email logs and documentation they have signed..

sam - isn't it more accurate to say the system you market is tech canary? You imply that you are an agent using the software - previously posts clearly state that you work for the company?? Which is it?

Wow how come you say no it does not. I actually spoke with them today and they say the do. Why would they say they do,If they do not?

I just looked at your site I cant find pricing on it anywhere why is that? what is the pricing?

I actually wasn't even looking but his post made me curious, I spoke with them seems like it might be a really good product so I am going to look further into it and do a demo Fri.

If it is as good as it sounds I could replace both my CRMS for less money and have it do more. But I will not go that far till I really see it

I looked at your site I feel confused its very busy seems confusing say does not need sales force but at same time seems like it is designed to work with sales force.Might be a good system but when I don't see a price on there I tend to not call to find out more

Wow how come you say no it does not. I actually spoke with them today and they say the do. Why would they say they do,If they do not?

I just looked at your site I cant find pricing on it anywhere why is that? what is the pricing?

I actually wasn't even looking but his post made me curious, I spoke with them seems like it might be a really good product so I am going to look further into it and do a demo Fri.

If it is as good as it sounds I could replace both my CRMS for less money and have it do more. But I will not go that far till I really see it

I looked at your site I feel confused its very busy seems confusing say does not need sales force but at same time seems like it is designed to work with sales force.Might be a good system but when I don't see a price on there I tend to not call to find out more

Price is determined by the amount of users. They actually supply you with a salesforce licenses. You do need salesforce..

Price is determined by the amount of users. They actually supply you with a salesforce licenses. You do need salesforce..

most site would say price for 1-3 users price for 5 - 10 users and so forth

They also usually have a list of things that are part of the package in an easy to ready way

I have no idea if it is in price range if it does all the things necessary

If I were to engage every company to find out there details I would have no time to work.

Knowing these things before hand go a long way. Plus not displaying these thinngs look like you have something to hide

most site would say price for 1-3 users price for 5 - 10 users and so forth

They also usually have a list of things that are part of the package in an easy to ready way

I have no idea if it is in price range if it does all the things necessary

If I were to engage every company to find out there details I would have no time to work.

Knowing these things before hand go a long way. Plus not displaying these thinngs look like you have something to hide

Go to vertafore, hawksoft or applied they do not state price anywhere.. You do not truly know an agencies price until you sit down and see what they need imported, what special features they need customized.

Last edited:
Go to vertafore, hawksoft or applied they do not state price anywhere.. You do not truly know an agencies price until you sit down and see what they need imported, what special features they need customized.

I wasn't even looking

The guy made a comment that made me curious. I went to the site and found a lot of info price and features in an easy to read way

Since I seen it had just about all the features I currently use with 2 crm's and I saw the price was $100 less per month then what I am paying

If it were not for that I would not be engaging now

It seems worth my time to do a demo.

Ill Find out friday if it is possibly a fit.

I wasn't even looking

The guy made a comment that made me curious. I went to the site and found a lot of info price and features in an easy to read way

Since I seen it had just about all the features I currently use with 2 crm's and I saw the price was $100 less per month then what I am paying

If it were not for that I would not be engaging now

It seems worth my time to do a demo.

Ill Find out friday if it is possibly a fit.

Understandable, I was just addressing the price concern Vic. Feel free to e-mail me if you have more questions ...

Back