AHIP 2020 Here is what I had to do

Smile Joy

It’s unbelievable that this test has taken me so long I’ve never had to take AHIP twice, I’ve taken it twice and scored 82%yestetday. After studying for days and hours upon hours, finally I decided with a suggestion from someone to take the quizzes over and over again Deliberately answering at least one question wrong, so I could get different set of questions, Then I would know exactly what I was missing and could go back to that section and study it.

It’s unbelievable that this test has taken me so long I’ve never had to take AHIP twice, I’ve taken it twice and scored 82%yestetday. After studying for days and hours upon hours, finally I decided with a suggestion from someone to take the quizzes over and over again Deliberately answering at least one question wrong, so I could get different set of questions, Then I would know exactly what I was missing and could go back to that section and study it.
And....................................:wideeyed:

I would agree with you, but you don't need to intentionally answer one wrong. You can get 100% on the quizzes over and over again, but the final exam has questions that are not included in the quizzes. I suggest opening the final exam and taking the test and then print it and log out before submitting and do this several times ( I did it ten times) so you get all of the possible questions. Then study the materials for the questions that you are not sure of the answer. Some are quite tricky. Then I cut the questions apart and put them in alphabet order and took the test and could quickly check my answers if I wasn't sure. Scored 100%

Back