Aion Insurance Marketing LLC

Any time Mark is feeling down about himself he uses his tiny hand. It makes whatever he's holding look YUGE! Even if it's medium to small in his other hand.

Ok, ok, I get it. It's "gang up on Mark" week this week. Ok, I see how it is. You guys are suuuuuuper jealous about my great hair and nifty cape, so you're going to bash on me now. I see how it is. Carry on.

I know this thread is a couple of years old but I want to make sure anyone looking into the "Christian Entrepreneur Lead Machine" would know to RUN AWAY from Mike Kruzich. He has ignored all contact from me in my attempt to get a refund. His site says this:
"There's no catch... no gimmicks... You will NOT be signing up for any "trial" to some monthly program or anything like that.
If fact, if you don't love the Kingdom Entrepreneur Lead Machine - I'll even give you a full refund PLUS let you keep the blueprint!"
Let me tell you he has charged my credit card four times/months at $38.60 each time and I again refer to the quoted text above that he states he will not do that. There's NOTHING CHRISTIAN about Mike's business practices. Sadly I admit this should not have let this go on for 6 months. I stopped using this credit card in an effort to lower my debt and had set up automatic payments to pay the card each month. I've been trying to contact Mike Kruzich for nearly 2 months. This is my personal experience & yours may differ. Call Mike at the # listed on his site 800.933.1525 & you will get a message that says to submit a support request via email to [email protected]........he's even arrogant enough to say if you'd like that repeated to hang up and call again.

Using facebook is like smoking crack, amen, and then I was overcome by the holy ghost, amen.

1:16:26
“I was on the Instagrams, the Twitter, all that. And I can say one of the best decisions I made was to just delete some of those apps off my phone.”
- Mike Kruzich

TikTok

Back