Aion Insurance Marketing LLC

I know nothing about Tik Tok, but I know you can buy friends on Facebook, I've seen it done. Could he have purchased followers on Tik Tok?
I don't know anything about it either but my 12yo does. I asked her how many followers is a lot for a non-famous person and she said 100k. The largest tik tok account is 112m and the next is only 78m so 2m seems like a lot either way.

I don't know anything about it either but my 12yo does. I asked her how many followers is a lot for a non-famous person and she said 100k. The largest tik tok account is 112m and the next is only 78m so 2m seems like a lot either way.

Just imagine if he focused half of that success and energy on this business. He'd probably own half of Texas by now.

Just imagine if he focused half of that success and energy on this business. He'd probably own half of Texas by now.

Depending on your target audience, Tik Tok works as marketing.

There's this woman in England that I know that sells a ton of life to young families. My wife and her aunt (really close in age) watch it often.

It's not really any different than using YouTube, blogging or any other social media to market.

Back