Alternative to AARP New York Life?

WateverDood

Expert
NYL/AARP and other carriers as well--that sell VERY low cost TERM FE.

I find a situation from time to time where the prospect just can't (or won't) spend $50 for FE----and they have heard they can get term AARP/NYL coverage for $20

I dont really want to sell $20 policies---but once I have sunk the cost of the lead, driving to see them, spending the time with them--like to come out with something!

AARP NYL wont sell via agents

Any suggestions?

NYL/AARP and other carriers as well--that sell VERY low cost TERM FE.

I find a situation from time to time where the prospect just can't (or won't) spend $50 for FE----and they have heard they can get term AARP/NYL coverage for $20

I dont really want to sell $20 policies---but once I have sunk the cost of the lead, driving to see them, spending the time with them--like to come out with something!

AARP NYL wont sell via agents

Any suggestions?

AmAm Easy Term.

However, it is likely that you are dealing what us Professors of Final Expense call Deadbeatus Maximus, of which very few can sell, much less keep its business on the books.

Show them the rate increases they'll get and make them aware that it cancels at 80.

The alternative is permanent coverage at a fixed rate. If that's not what they want, move on.

AmAm Easy Term.

However, it is likely that you are dealing what us Professors of Final Expense call Deadbeatus Maximus, of which very few can sell, much less keep its business on the books.

Yes FE Persistency is what led me to sell more Medicare----it almost NEVER goes off the books!

But FE leads also get me in front of a lot of Medicare prospects

THANKS will check out AmAm

Watever, your love fest with AARP causes me to ask, have you considered:
1. Certificate vs Policy
2. Increasing premiums vs Level premium
3. Term Life vs Whole Life
4. Death benefit cancels at age 80 vs Death Benefit until death

Are you explaining the full Term Life issue to your customer? I get excited to find an AARP certificate in a customers home. ;)

Maybe your FE Persistency is not good because you are pushing for a $50/mo premium. In reality you should sell the $20 / mo deal that fits their budget and write $240 in AP on the deal and get out. 2 singles equal a Double... 4 singles equal and homerun... Write it and make a couple hundo and move on.

Maybe your FE Persistency is not good because you are pushing for a $50/mo premium. In reality you should sell the $20 / mo deal that fits their budget and write $240 in AP on the deal and get out. 2 singles equal a Double... 4 singles equal and homerun... Write it and make a couple hundo and move on.

While I am not an FE agent, which I have been told many times. I write a little SIWL. My $100+ a month premiums stick much more the few $20. Premiums I might sell.

Back