Alternative to SendOutCards

I just recently started out with SOC so I'm not familiar with the way it used to be. Without that reference, and with only one month of use, I'm pleased as punch with the way it works so far. I've got a large book of business and I'll be sending out almost 2,000 cards this year for two touches per client. The upload from Excel is a snap, my handwriting and signature is an actual font, and they automatically mail birthday cards so that everyone gets theirs a day or two before their birthdays. I don't even have to think about it. With only one month of birthday cards (81 sent so far) I've received three referrals and two new business sales this month. I'm seeing a referral from a birthday card today as well, so maybe one more. These are people who called me and said they were sending someone my way because the card was so nice and personal. I was skeptical at first, even had a thread here about it wondering if it would be worth it, but I'm blown away at the response I've been getting from my clients. Yes a lot of money is paid up front and there's a learning curve, but when I average out the cost it's reasonable.

The whole concept of SOC for relationship marketing is brilliant. I have used SOC for about 6 years and using it for relationship marketing has grown my biz. Given all the changes to SOC, which I don't like, I moved over to a new platform called BannerSeason. Same concept, just much easier and less costly than SOC. This is the URL:

BannerSeason™ - Win The Moment

Anyone who wants can try it out without putting in any CC info. Just use my invitation code - TRUSTEE.

The whole concept of SOC for relationship marketing is brilliant. I have used SOC for about 6 years and using it for relationship marketing has grown my biz. Given all the changes to SOC, which I don't like, I moved over to a new platform called BannerSeason. Same concept, just much easier and less costly than SOC. This is the URL:

BannerSeason™ - Win The Moment

Anyone who wants can try it out without putting in any CC info. Just use my invitation code - TRUSTEE.
Where's the pricing?

Back