Alternative to SendOutCards

Thanks Tahoe Ray. If you set up a free account using the invite code TRUSTEE, you can gain access to see the card and gift pricing. A normal greeting card is $1.50 + postage. Hope this helps you.

Grabbed me a spot too . . .

Pricing is + First Class Postage.

No discounts for being an Affiliate but you can earn 5% on all your spends + the spends of all your personally referred and customers.

You can also earn "shares" of a global pool of 25% of total company revenue except for shipping, taxes and gift cards

my code is CARDS&GIFTS

Last edited:
I have never been really happy about SOC over the years, but their recent changes to the website and pricing plan was the last straw for me. I tried several others (thanks.io, lob.com, etc), but have settle on another that I think has a lot of promise.

I have started testing Zendirect.com (shameless plug - ZenDirect - I get a few nickels). Cheaper than SOC and seems to have more options. Sending a standard greeting card costs $1.55 (postage included in that) on zendirect with pay as you go option. I think with SOC, it's $2.25/card + ?? postage + $17/month

Has multiple mailing offering (letters, post cards, greeting cards, etc). I have only tested greeting cards.

They said they will have an email integration in the future (your crm emails over new client data to zendirect which creates the contact and assigns the campaign). That would mean no more importing. Cannot wait, but may use their API with my crm.

Draw back is there aren't that many template cards, but I like to create my own. However, you can insert graphics/text on all 4 sides of the greeting card. Card stock is not the same as SOC, maybe one weigh down (ie - card paper is not as stiff as SOC cards). This doesn't matter for me.

Lots of gifts and gift cards to choose from.

IMPORTANT - You do need to create an account to see what they offer. Their external pages doesn't offer much info at this time.

Hope it helps you all.

Their reviews are not that good:

ZenPrint

True, they were not easy to work with at first, but the last month or so it seems like they have increased their staffing. The responses from support are much faster (within the day).

True, they were not easy to work with at first, but the last month or so it seems like they have increased their staffing. The responses from support are much faster (within the day).

Why haven't they responded to the pissed of people on their facebook page or made the buyers purchases whole?

If you want to build a Team - then you have to pay a one time $49.95 setup fee to participate in the Comp Plan . . .

Sign up for an account - it's free. I wasn't the first to speak on it - so, use the invite code of the dude above - TRUSTEE.

Here is the Comp Plan:

Back