Am I doing something wrong? Why won’t NinjaQuoter call me back?

GAInsuranceGal

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I really would like to use a custom quoting engine for burial/final expense insurance for my website. I’ve reached out to numerous companies that provide this service, and only one has called me back, which was Compulife. Unfortunately Compulife only provides a term life quoting engine, which is fine, but I would like to also have a final expense/burial quoting engine too. I really would like to use Ninja Quoter, but they have not returned my several requests for a call back. Are they still in business? Is there another company that you can recommend? This has been quite frustrating because I really would like to give my business to a reputable company that is capable of providing the service and support.

I really would like to use a custom quoting engine for burial/final expense insurance for my website. I’ve reached out to numerous companies that provide this service, and only one has called me back, which was Compulife. Unfortunately Compulife only provides a term life quoting engine, which is fine, but I would like to also have a final expense/burial quoting engine too. I really would like to use Ninja Quoter, but they have not returned my several requests for a call back. Are they still in business? Is there another company that you can recommend? This has been quite frustrating because I really would like to give my business to a reputable company that is capable of providing the service and support.
https://insurancetoolkits.com/

I've been using FexToolkit for around 5-6 months and I love it. It has the quoter for your website. It has an accurate underwriting feature for meds and conditions. E-App, adds accidental death to quotes, you can do quotes by monthly premium or face amount, you can quote 3 premiums side by side, calendar, mobile app, crm, they have FE, Term and are just starting to add Med Supps. I think I've left off a few things, but that's a lot of features for $31.49 a month. I think the underwriting feature is worth that price. :yes:

Last edited:
MMQ Search And Save

I've been using FexToolkit for around 5-6 months and I love it. It has the quoter for your website. It has an accurate underwriting feature for meds and conditions. E-App, adds accidental death to quotes, you can do quotes by monthly premium or face amount, you can quote 3 premiums side by side, calendar, crm, they have FE, Term and are just starting to add Med Supps. I think I've left off a few things, but that's a lot of features for $31.49 a month. I think the underwriting feature is worth that price. :yes:

Thanks for responding. I use FEX Toolkits now, but from what I understand, it is not for prospecting. Therefore they do not capture any way for me to contact the prospect back. It is more for the agent than for lead generation. Are you using FEX to generate leads? If so, what information are you getting back after a quote has been generated?

Thanks for responding. I use FEX Toolkits now, but from what I understand, it is not for prospecting. Therefore they do not capture any way for me to contact the prospect back. It is more for the agent than for lead generation. Are you using FEX to generate leads? If so, what information are you getting back after a quote has been generated?
I put the wrong link in my post, but corrected it. Hahaha

They capture the contact info at the bottom of the quoter.

Last edited:
FEX followed up via email, and unfortunately they cannot do customization that I’m looking for using their quoting engine. I’m glad I didn’t waste their time and mine. Thanks FEX Toolkit for getting back with me so quickly.

Thanks for responding, but I’m looking for more of a custom quoting engine that FEX has already confirmed they cannot do. Hopefully iPipeline can help with their LifePipe software. I left a message about an hour ago for a callback.

Back