Am I doing something wrong? Why won’t NinjaQuoter call me back?

Thanks for responding, but I’m looking for more of a custom quoting engine that FEX has already confirmed they cannot do. Hopefully iPipeline can help with their LifePipe software. I left a message about an hour ago for a callback.
I have the FexToolkit quoter on my website and when someone gets a quote they can fill out their contact info (email address, name and phone #) and click on the get a quote button, then I get an email telling me I have a new lead in the CRM and I can see their contact info on FexToolkit, but that's not what you want?

Are you wanting something that tracks the contact info without them filling anything out?

I have the FexToolkit quoter on my website and when someone gets a quote they can fill out their contact info (email address, name and phone #) and click on the get a quote button, then I get an email telling me I have a new lead in the CRM and I can see their contact info on FexToolkit, but that's not what you want?

Are you wanting something that tracks the contact info without them filling anything out?

Do you get any leads ? If so how many a month ?

I've never gotten a lead off of my website. I've done my own 3 times and I've paid Agent Methods, Splash and Snozzy and never got a lead. I've had a couple of people respond wanting to do SEO for me, a prank response with the phone # 1234567890(duh) and a gal wanting to sex chat. :laugh:

I figure that my GoDaddy site can't do any worse than that. I haven't put a lot of work into it. Mostly an online business card for extra credibility.

Take a look at Virtual Insurance Tools. Ask for Troy. He offers FE, Term and MedSup. I use them all. He will also customize for you.

NinjaQuoter.com is the only game in town that does what you want.

I would love to use them, and they come highly recommended, but they haven’t returned my requests. I’ve filled out their Contact Us form and left a couple of voicemails and no call backs. It seems they want me to try them out for 30 days, but why waste time that I don’t have trying to figure how your quoting software works, only to find out that it can’t do what I need. If they can customize to do what I need, I’ll gladly use them one the spot without trying them out for 30 days. It’s a quick 5 minute call, and I don’t see why I can’t have that instead figuring it out in 30 days, then waste time only to find out that they can’t do what I’m looking for. ‍♀️ I don’t understand why nowadays companies don’t want to offer that.

I want to give the prospect an instant quote, after they fill out their info and answer some basic questions. Then they can call me or request a callback.

I have just hired a team that built my site and continuously works on SEO that specializes in insurance. I’m not tech savvy like Rearden, but I want to build my site to get leads like Readen does. Right now I’m getting my leads from other sources.

I've never gotten a lead off of my website. I've done my own 3 times and I've paid Agent Methods, Splash and Snozzy and never got a lead. I've had a couple of people respond wanting to do SEO for me, a prank response with the phone # 1234567890(duh) and a gal wanting to sex chat. :laugh:

I figure that my GoDaddy site can't do any worse than that. I haven't put a lot of work into it. Mostly an online business card for extra credibility.

My site before was my online business card, but now I have stepped it up, so that’s why I need a custom quoting engine that will engage the prospect. I’m also working on doing some other things to hopefully drive traffic to my updated site.

GAinsuranceGal, I thought our exchange yesterday was sufficient, no? As stated, our platform is self service, and you had yet to so much as sign up for a FREE trial! A free trial gets you access to the platform, and has prebuilt quoters and a step by step walk thru of how to use the system and implement your first quoter. There are many support articles linked within the platform as well. Again, with the pricing being so low, that is why the platform is self service like many many other low price platforms out there you likely use daily, without ever speaking to a human. I asked that you sign up for a trial, then we could give you what additional support needed.

Again, a free trial does not require a credit card so there is no paying for anything. You could decide on the first day of your trial that you wanted to pay, and it still wouldn't take your money for 29 more days. We're very unique in that we do not accept money at all during the first 30 days, just to give you time to full implement.

PMs from yesterday that I thought solved this issue you're having:
-----

NQ
Hey, co-founder of NQ here. What are you looking to do? Have you submitted a support request thru the platform? That's the only way we accept support.

I see you commented about the API. That is $899/year and once you are inside the platform, we add that feature and it charges your card on file for the access. You're then given an API key and the documentation. You must have your own developers and designers to interact and build with the API.

What is your name or email address on your NQ account?

------
GAinsuranceGal
Yes, I’ve submitted a couple of requests using the form on the NinjaQuoter website, as well as calling the 800 number listed. Before I pay though, I do want to make sure that NinjaQuoter can do what I’m looking for, and that’s why I would like a quick call to confirm. I need custom quoting capabilities.

Oh, and I’m not into tech lingo. What is API?
------

NQ
Got it. When you said "custom quoting engine" that to us means you want to access our engine, not our actual system. So, you don't want the API...so all you need to do is sign up for the free trial and go thru the motions it has in place for you. You aren't paying for anything until after 30 days, should you decide to proceed with an account. It's a self service platform, walking you thru setting up quoters and how to place them on your website. There is a support icon inside the platform with a library of content as well, should you need more assistance.

-----

Back