Am I doing something wrong? Why won’t NinjaQuoter call me back?

GAinsuranceGal, I thought our exchange yesterday was sufficient, no? As stated, our platform is self service, and you had yet to so much as sign up for a FREE trial! A free trial gets you access to the platform, and has prebuilt quoters and a step by step walk thru of how to use the system and implement your first quoter. There are many support articles linked within the platform as well. Again, with the pricing being so low, that is why the platform is self service like many many other low price platforms out there you likely use daily, without ever speaking to a human. I asked that you sign up for a trial, then we could give you what additional support needed.

Again, a free trial does not require a credit card so there is no paying for anything. You could decide on the first day of your trial that you wanted to pay, and it still wouldn't take your money for 29 more days. We're very unique in that we do not accept money at all during the first 30 days, just to give you time to full implement.

PMs from yesterday that I thought solved this issue you're having:
-----

NQ
Hey, co-founder of NQ here. What are you looking to do? Have you submitted a support request thru the platform? That's the only way we accept support.

I see you commented about the API. That is $899/year and once you are inside the platform, we add that feature and it charges your card on file for the access. You're then given an API key and the documentation. You must have your own developers and designers to interact and build with the API.

What is your name or email address on your NQ account?

------
GAinsuranceGal
Yes, I’ve submitted a couple of requests using the form on the NinjaQuoter website, as well as calling the 800 number listed. Before I pay though, I do want to make sure that NinjaQuoter can do what I’m looking for, and that’s why I would like a quick call to confirm. I need custom quoting capabilities.

Oh, and I’m not into tech lingo. What is API?
------

NQ
Got it. When you said "custom quoting engine" that to us means you want to access our engine, not our actual system. So, you don't want the API...so all you need to do is sign up for the free trial and go thru the motions it has in place for you. You aren't paying for anything until after 30 days, should you decide to proceed with an account. It's a self service platform, walking you thru setting up quoters and how to place them on your website. There is a support icon inside the platform with a library of content as well, should you need more assistance.

-----

Thanks for getting back to me, however I’m not tech savvy and loathe the thought of having to figure this out by reading support articles. I tried building a website through Square Space and it was a nightmare mainly because of no way call someone for help. So because my peace of mind is more important, I’ve learned to pay someone to do the things that disrupt what I’m good at (helping clients/prospects. ) So right now I have a company helping with the technical side of building a reputable website, because I don’t have the patience to do it. And a quoting software that’s instant and customizable is what I’m looking for. If NinjaQuoter can do that, I’ll let my company know, so they can add it to my site.

If you're building a site, do not use square space. That is a rental site that you don't own. I would highly recommend you owning a site, thru a service like wpinsurance.org (and they will do it all for you).

If you're building a site, do not use square space. That is a rental site that you don't own. I would highly recommend you owning a site, thru a service like wpinsurance.org (and they will do it all for you).

Square Space is what I tried previously. And again, without being tech savvy, I got something not knowing better. I now have a company that specializes in building insurance websites, SEO, and offers various ways of support. They also recommended NinjaQuoter, but I had to check to see NinjaQuoter can provide customization.

Thanks for getting back to me, however I’m not tech savvy and loathe the thought of having to figure this out by reading support articles. I tried building a website through Square Space and it was a nightmare mainly because of no way call someone for help. So because my peace of mind is more important, I’ve learned to pay someone to do the things that disrupt what I’m good at (helping clients/prospects. ) So right now I have a company helping with the technical side of building a reputable website, because I don’t have the patience to do it. And a quoting software that’s instant and customizable is what I’m looking for. If NinjaQuoter can do that, I’ll let my company know, so they can add it to my site.

Which company are you using that specializes in insurance and SEO?

Back