Americo rates

You will say anything to get your phone to ring, won't you? Where on that commission schedule does it indicate that 20% is paid on Platinum Solutions for years on end?
LMFAO!

At about year 5 the Platinum and Super Preferred commissions will be about equal. The Super Preferred pays lifetime renewals and Platinum doesn't, at least not yet on the commission grid. Platinum is a very new plan that seems to be constantly evolving. I even heard they were considering raising the commission levels on the new Platinum plan and adding the lifetime renewals. You seem to always sound like you want to pick an argument with me. Can't you just disagree without trying to sound like a tough guy? Are you over compensating because of low self esteem?

Last edited:
theinsuranceman is the reason why agents can't take an IMO, agency manager, or anyone else in the insurance industry at their word. HE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND THINK NOTHING OF IT. He's telling us all that are eye's are lying and we can't read or see.

At about year 5 the Platinum and Super Preferred commissions will be about equal. The Super Preferred pays lifetime renewals and Platinum doesn't, at least not yet on the commission grid. Platinum is a very new plan that seems to be constantly evolving. I even heard they were considering raising the commission levels on the new Platinum plan and adding the lifetime renewals. You seem to always sound like you want to pick an argument with me. Can't you just disagree without trying to sound like a tough guy? Are you over compensating because of low self esteem?
You were caught in a LIE! YOU said the Platinum Plan paid forever. Not me!

theinsuranceman is the reason why agents can't take an IMO, agency manager, or anyone else in the insurance industry at their word. HE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND THINK NOTHING OF IT. He's telling us all that are eye's are lying and we can't read or see.

You sound angry because I called you a fat putz a few months ago. OK, you're a tough guy. Now do you feel better about yourself?

You must have misread. SL's rate for a male age 65 n/s the Platinum rate is $49.82. The ultimate preferred rate is $58.15. The Super Preferred is $62.14. All 3 rates are cheaper than LH's $69.30. And none of them are anywhere near the $78.56 you quoted either.

How are Family Benefit's tobacco rates?
Actually their tobacco rates are quite competitive. Wrote a 69 Female smoker this morning. They were like 3 or 4 down on Fex Quotes but this lady has a history of cancer. Wasn't sure how the top 2 or 3 would do on that.

As far as misreading anything, nope afraid not. Just posting what the quoter said.

I'm in Albany GA. Exactly 52 miles north of your home office. One would think that my neck of the woods would be crawling with Sr agents. Nope. Can't find one with a magnifying glass.

Wish I could though. It would make my job a hell of a lot easier.

Actually their tobacco rates are quite competitive. Wrote a 69 Female smoker this morning. They were like 3 or 4 down on Fex Quotes but this lady has a history of cancer. Wasn't sure how the top 2 or 3 would do on that.

As far as misreading anything, nope afraid not. Just posting what the quoter said.

I'm in Albany GA. Exactly 52 miles north of your home office. One would think that my neck of the woods would be crawling with Sr agents. Nope. Can't find one with a magnifying glass.

Wish I could though. It would make my job a hell of a lot easier.

Your quoter is wrong then. I believe most of the GA agents are doing telesales with live transfers from TV commercials, selling in multiple states.

Lifeshield is super low. Out of curiosity if this 60 year old male has been taking insulin since age 10, or actually any time before age 40, could he still get the $47.61 rate?

No . But anyone taking insulin since age 10 has neuropathy at age 60 . And Sl ain’t issuing it regular . That’s Gi . Copd sl isn’t taking non Gi . Heart attack 2 yrs and 1 day sl is standard with terrible rates. Greg bottom line you’ve been around 20 yrs . You damm well know if your trying to compete on price and underwriting a independent agent will thrash sl . Your hoping tv leads know no better and call in and aren’t shopping . I wrote American amicable . Guy was on insulin and had taken Gabepentin for a back issue yrs ago . He said no neuropathy. At end of app am am asked if neuropathy yes or no . I said no and issued preferred. 95% of other CO’s automatically issue graded or standard . But because am am asks questions at end was issued preferred

Latest posts

Back