And....hc.gov Appears to Be Down...

they still can't get it to work close to deadline SMDH, of course this is when everyone calls to get coverage

They are not accepting calls. They say they will call you back. I told all of my renewals not to wait until today to renew. Some did and the prediction of no service came true right on schedule.

Page just came up after one hour but not with my FFM ID. I'm going to add it and just complete my apps and finalize them tonight when the rest of the world is sleeping.

Didn't work returned to WBE site. Time to work.
One app done back in line. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be total gridlock. I'm getting the important enrollments done today/tonight. The ability to enter them into the Web Broker for processing as the system allows, is indeed a blessing.

This is an URGENT message from HealthSherpa. You have one or more pending applications in your HealthSherpa dashboard that cannot be submitted. You must enroll the applicant directly through HealthCare.gov or by calling 800-318-2596 by Tomorrow, December 15th for them to have coverage effective January 1st.

To view pending applications:
1. Login to HealthSherpa
2. Go to the Enrollments tab in your dashboard
3. Select “Pending” from the “Status” drop down. Hit “Submit”
4. This will show you any yellow “Pending” apps you have in our system

You may continue to submit NEW applications through HealthSherpa.com.

If you have already re-submitted through HealthCare.gov, please disregard this email.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL; this address is not monitored.

Sincerely,

Agent Support Team

I got that, too. On a new to marketplace enrollment. That makes me think they AREN'T queueing up.

I can't send in a NEW application on Sherpa for them? With the system down, how are they supposed to go through hc.gov or call in?

The "View Plans and Prices" (quoting) link is no longer at Healthcare.gov. When did that go away?

It is still there, just not on the first page. On the home page, click on the "first time applying" button on the left. The top line on that page is "preview".

It is still there, just not on the first page. On the home page, click on the "first time applying" button on the left. The top line on that page is "preview".

Thanks TNagent. I see it now, tucked away here: https://www.healthcare.gov/quick-guide/

Must be the government's way of strong-arming the uninsured into buying a plan. Make them do all up front work of setting up an account and going through the subsidy application. Then they'll (supposedly) feel compelled to pick and enroll in a plan. If they don't, the government will hammer them with e-mails and phone calls until January 31st..and beyond. Brilliant government thinking..not.

I am getting a message to stay on the screen and offer to email me when they are "ready". Then I went back in once I saw my login appear. Like I can stare at the screen and wait for 20 min. Right, existing clients only at this point.

Back