And....hc.gov Appears to Be Down...

Hmm...I'm trying to see who has it worse here. You guys? Or me? I just wrote an $1100 ap app, but they told me they just bought new furniture because of their bed bug problem.

Hc.gov or possible bed bugs???

The "View Plans and Prices" (quoting) link is no longer at Healthcare.gov. When did that go away?

Direct Link: They moved a while ago.

https://www.healthcare.gov/see-plans/ :idea:

----------

This is an URGENT message from HealthSherpa. You have one or more pending applications in your HealthSherpa dashboard that cannot be submitted. You must enroll the applicant directly through HealthCare.gov or by calling 800-318-2596 by Tomorrow, December 15th for them to have coverage effective January 1st.

To view pending applications:
1. Login to HealthSherpa
2. Go to the Enrollments tab in your dashboard
3. Select “Pending” from the “Status” drop down. Hit “Submit”
4. This will show you any yellow “Pending” apps you have in our system

You may continue to submit NEW applications through HealthSherpa.com.

If you have already re-submitted through HealthCare.gov, please disregard this email.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL; this address is not monitored.

Sincerely,

Agent Support Team

You cant call it's down to take a number. Leave your number and they will call you back. A CALL translated for brokers= dreaded 3 way call which isn't compatible with a random call back

Looks like whatever does not get submitted today or tomorrow Hello February 1st. The surprise will be for the ones who haven't responded and updated their accounts when the big bill comes in January for the new price increases.

Last edited:
I just got that same email and phone call about an app not being able to be completed. I really don't want to call or enroll through healthcare.gov

Can't I just resubmit it on HS?

Cannot believe after 2 AEPs that HC.gov still crashes on heavy volume. HINT, it happened last year and the year before. Maybe you should buy some more servers...

Are the Sherpa apps that are submitted to hc.gov but not enrolled just waiting in the queue? Mine have been there for an hour still showing not enrolled (shaded in beige)

HS is saying you need to take those thru hc.gov or call hc.gov to enroll. Looks like the backdoor process (WBE) is down for today and possibly tomorrow also...Way to go hc.gov. You want people enrolled, but yet you make it impossible to do it.

HS is saying you need to take those thru hc.gov or call hc.gov to enroll. Looks like the backdoor process (WBE) is down for today and possibly tomorrow also...Way to go hc.gov. You want people enrolled, but yet you make it impossible to do it.

Did they send you an email regarding this process? I didn't get one.

Yes, email and phone call ----
This is an URGENT message from HealthSherpa. You have one or more pending applications in your HealthSherpa dashboard that cannot be submitted. You must enroll the applicant directly through HealthCare.gov or by calling 800-318-2596 by Tomorrow, December 15th for them to have coverage effective January 1st.

To view pending applications:
1. Login to HealthSherpa
2. Go to the Enrollments tab in your dashboard
3. Select “Pending” from the “Status” drop down. Hit “Submit”
4. This will show you any yellow “Pending” apps you have in our system

You may continue to submit NEW applications through HealthSherpa.com.

If you have already re-submitted through HealthCare.gov, please disregard this email.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL; this address is not monitored.

Back