Annuity FMO's???

If you have your securities license and looking for some support, then try Gulf States Marketing. Cannot find the 800 # but their bus. ph # is 601-649-2822. Call them and chat with them, ask for audrey. She can give you all the info you need. Much more than just annuities, but the backing you get from them is great. It may or may not be what your looking for but hey, they're good folks.

Their website seems to be down at this time.

Who is behind Asset Protectors and Advisors Group? I didn't see anything on their website...

Who is behind Asset Protectors and Advisors Group? I didn't see anything on their website...

Tom McDermot owns the company and was formerly a top annuity producer.

Nice guy.

I have a friend that just did a direct mailing with their materials and out of a mailing of 3000 he got back 37 response cards and was still expecting more. He was elated to say the least.

Didn't see a reply to this. The results they claim look bogus to me.

Winter

Not sure, but I am thinking these are appointments set for the leads generated from a seminar you would have already hosted.

Mind you, I have not written any business with them yet, but Asset Protectors and Advisors out of Raleigh, NC is impressing me a great deal. I spent Monday and Tuesday with these guys and thus far, they have exceeded my expectations. You can check them out here: Welcome to Asset Protectors & Advisors Group

How does it work with this group? Can you just get appointed with them on a carrier by carrier basis. I dont want to be too tied up with anyone but would not mind getting connected with an FMO or whatever they are called that actually is involved in marketing of annuities as far as lead programs, etc. Maybe not. dunno.

Winter

How does it work with this group? Can you just get appointed with them on a carrier by carrier basis. I dont want to be too tied up with anyone but would not mind getting connected with an FMO or whatever they are called that actually is involved in marketing of annuities as far as lead programs, etc. Maybe not. dunno.

Winter

I believe they just require you to contract with one carrier to begin using their system.

If you need help with seminar marketing they will provide a guy to do the speaking, and he can even run calls with you for the week.

If you want some of their value added services like a website then you need to contract with 4 carriers I think.

I am reading the Money talks book right now. As soon as I get the prospecting letters I got a list of 600 people to send it out to.

Does Moneytalks provide prospecting letters? Or does you FMO? If it is Moneytalks, did you have to pay extra?

I have had Moneytalks for a number of years now and never did anything with it. I've hooked up with Independent Brokerage and I want to start writing some Equitrust business.

:yes:

It does have sample letters in it. They suggested I do a mailing with a company called The Lead Connection. I hope to have it go out next week. I am looking forward to see how it goes.

Back