Annuity FMO's???

I will admit that i am biased by working here, but "the Annuity Shoppe" has personalized service because we have about 10 marketers. Don't think that is too few to help though, the company wrote more than 200Mil in annuities last year with fewer people marketing. We deal with SPIAs, fixed and fixed Indexed annuities. That is all i will tote about it. Since this is more for us to collectively share ideas, not pitches. I would love the opportunity to get to know some people on this site as i am rather new to it.

My name is Chris and i market annuities with The Annuity Shoppe in Clearwater FL. I am 30 yrs old with more than 12 years in sales, training, and management. I am here on the request of a friend who said this was THE spot to keep in touch. I hope so. Be well then and live strong friends.:idea:

They own Ameri-Life and Health Services among others companies. The do 200M due to independent agents, not them.

Since the original poster asked, Brokers Alliance is an IMO/FMO. We usually work with experienced annuity agents, nationwide and form Brokerage Partnerships with other IMOs so they can diversify more with excellent contracts for them and their agents. We have some good partners and great agents.

[email protected]

Back