Annuity FMO's???

I work with a brokerage that ONLY deals with Life and Annuities. They pretty much have any carrier out there. I needed a very specific indexed annuity for my 403(b) clients and I looked forever with no luck. Then I called my contact at my life brokerage and he found the exact product I needed and got his company contracted with them just for my business. Pretty unique if you ask me that they would take the time to look.

Well isn't that great.

I use Lakeview Financial.

The annuity I was looking for needed to be indexed, able to roll 403(b) money into it with a bonus structure that would offset withdrawal penalties and that would take direct salary deductions from the employer on a monthly basis.

I am contracting with ING Reliastar, Allianz, and Lincoln Financial through ECA Marketing. I've also talked to reps from OakTree Financial, Safe Harbor Financial, and Dallas Financial Wholesalers. All seemed knowledgeable, and street level commissions are pretty close across the board. I guess it all boils down to who you want to deal with.

Good Luck,
Dave.

I just added a carrier through ECA & they seem to call a lot. Not used to that from a IMO/FMO/MGA/BGA/GA. It boils down to who is showing me the money(well 98% of the time).

They do seem to call more than most. I forgot to send in a signature page and they called and called until I sent it. But, we will see just how good they are as soon as I send them an app. I find that's when the rubber hits the road. I chose ECA because they didn't require me to have E&O for some of their carriers, and they were the only ones who did not require it.

Dave.

I will admit that i am biased by working here, but "the Annuity Shoppe" has personalized service because we have about 10 marketers. Don't think that is too few to help though, the company wrote more than 200Mil in annuities last year with fewer people marketing. We deal with SPIAs, fixed and fixed Indexed annuities. That is all i will tote about it. Since this is more for us to collectively share ideas, not pitches. I would love the opportunity to get to know some people on this site as i am rather new to it.

My name is Chris and i market annuities with The Annuity Shoppe in Clearwater FL. I am 30 yrs old with more than 12 years in sales, training, and management. I am here on the request of a friend who said this was THE spot to keep in touch. I hope so. Be well then and live strong friends.:idea:

Back