Annuity FMO's???

It does have sample letters in it. They suggested I do a mailing with a company called The Lead Connection. I hope to have it go out next week. I am looking forward to see how it goes.

You will have to let me know how it goes. I will look back at Moneytalks and see what the letters look like. I am sending out a piece on Equitrust's Certainty Select 5.

who wrote the money talks book? Also does anyone know of any good annuity training courses on Audiobook style?

you might want to check out comments on financial-planning.com - I think there may be info there. I looked at it one day but didn't see the real value....would have to be convinced.

Just as with everything else, they get their hooks in and then what about annual licensing fees????

I work with a brokerage that ONLY deals with Life and Annuities. They pretty much have any carrier out there. I needed a very specific indexed annuity for my 403(b) clients and I looked forever with no luck. Then I called my contact at my life brokerage and he found the exact product I needed and got his company contracted with them just for my business. Pretty unique if you ask me that they would take the time to look.

Back