Annuity Leads/Appointment Setters

Patriot, so what did you decided to do ? Are you mailing them and calling them yourself ?? Have you heard of ARM of 4rom direct mail leads ? Was wondering how the feebback was on them ?...thanks and keep us posted...

BudFox7:idea:
Leadconcepts.com talked with Tom Molinaro
Kim Lovett @ the directory Inc

I receive prompt emails and phone calls from both....

I have never used either company though

The directory Inc.. was given to me from a friend who has used them for years
I googled for awhile and came up with leadconcepts after sifting through a ton of crap sites and crooks...

I'm gonna send both some $$$$$ next week and get the ball rolling... So if anyone has neg/pos feedback....

PLEASE CHIME IN

In the mean time I'll be bugging CPA's

Oh yeah, They Haven't bugged me either, it's been a week!!! Either their really slow playing me or Maybe they are busy

Never heard of those companies you mentioned above. Those names look goofy have you used them?

In the mean time I'll be bugging CPA's

Oh yeah, They Haven't bugged me either, it's been a week!!! Either their really slow playing me or Maybe they are busy

Got a call last week from the assistant for an EJ guy wanting to talk about partnering.

gtfo, it's my bust season and I don't know you from Adam. You want to try and get referrals from me? Call me in Nov/Dec, or send me something to snack on. Not enough time to grab lunch, much less meet with some schmuck who doesn't have enough business.

Seriously, drop by with a nice basket of food that can be snacked on. It's non-stop here from 10a-8p.

Got a call last week from the assistant for an EJ guy wanting to talk about partnering.

gtfo, it's my bust season and I don't know you from Adam. You want to try and get referrals from me? Call me in Nov/Dec, or send me something to snack on. Not enough time to grab lunch, much less meet with some schmuck who doesn't have enough business.

Seriously, drop by with a nice basket of food that can be snacked on. It's non-stop here from 10a-8p.

I have several CPA's friends in my city Don't you??? Five actually!

maybe your just trying to be funny.

Whats a EJ guy btw

I think you were trying to say "busy" instead of "bust" right?

Yes, I meant busy. Ej = edward jones. It's one thing to contact friends, but I don't know this guy and he waits until I'm swamped to ask for a meeting (because he wants me to refer my clients).

Bad timing. But equally important: WIIFM?

I have several CPA's friends in my city Don't you??? Five actually!

maybe your just trying to be funny.

Whats a EJ guy btw

I think you were trying to say "busy" instead of "bust" right?

What direct mail or appointment setting companies or web companies has anyone found to have a good system for annuity leads? I have seen Premier Annuity Prospects and CIS Marketing and Most Choice on the web but have only used cis

Has anyone tried premier annuity prospects yet? I like the way their mailers look and the price. If anyone has any good/bad/indifferent experiences with them, please let me know.

I think the best leads is organic leads from search engines. You can't go wrong. They found YOU. Google Florida annuity and florida annuities. I am Page 1 - Number 7. Go to www.bing.com . Search florida annuity, I am Page 1- Number 2. If your interested in me helping out PM me.

I have someone from Creative Marketing trying to sell me their TEE BOX Sales System. Anyone heard of it?

Back